wowee...£20,000

Started by steveL, July 27, 2015, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

£20,000 is better than a kick in the butt ...... on the other hand, if I remember rightly, £20,000 was what HBC paid for the two segmented, litter bins at Navigation Point and so would buy one each for the Headland and Seaton.

Cranney's comment on this windfall is comical,  "It shows Hartlepool is forward thinking and we have got a vision. If you took any notice of The Economist, who said you might as well shut the door on Hartlepool and throw away the key, I think we have proven them totally wrong."

I get the feeling that he is laughing at us all and at what he's been able to get away with ....

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/20-000-boost-to-regenerate-hartlepool-s-coast-1-7377647
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

The Economist probably said that when they found out who was running the town.

SRMoore

No doubt the £20,000 will be spent on hiring a consultant to 'advise' the council on how to spend future money should they ever remember to apply.

Inspector Knacker

With our luck, the fee will be greater than the the award.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

The Dear Leader & The Mob are obviously attempting to rehabilitate Cranney with the help of the Propaganda Dept & the Mail, another Mug Shot of him in the mail, this time on the Front Page.

It`s amazing the transition, from foul mouthed misogynist to Hartlepool visionary.

Only In Hartlepool & Only Under The Mob

Inspector Knacker

Deputy Dawg appears to have acquired his own photographer to catch any opportunity for a grinning pic in Pravda.It's getting like those grim eastern European states where all the walls had huge pictures of some smiling political leader and not forgetting of course those huge tasteless statues.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.