Shane Moore: making it up as he goes along?

Started by ukipwatch, July 14, 2015, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craig finton

"Either way, Shane seems happy to have abandoned his principles in a bid to climb Hartlepool UKIP's greasy ladder... "

If this is a Tory side-swipe at Shane then I don't think you're in any position to talk about 'principles', not even Tory principles, which were abandoned in favour of brown envelopes in Hartlepool a long time ago .

craig finton

Quote from: beanzontoast on July 18, 2015, 01: PM
Point taken kind Sir, all I can say in my defence is wrong people,  wrong time, and until last month I was unaware of any contract, for myself can I apologize for that outcome., caution is called for if you still have that will, if not I completely understand.

Today's Exam Question: Re-arrange the above and come up with a cohesive sentence.

mk1

Quote from: craig finton on July 20, 2015, 02: PM
Quote from: beanzontoast on July 18, 2015, 01: PM
Point taken kind Sir, all I can say in my defence is wrong people,  wrong time, and until last month I was unaware of any contract, for myself can I apologize for that outcome., caution is called for if you still have that will, if not I completely understand.

Today's Exam Question: Re-arrange the above and come up with a cohesive sentence.

I will try.
It seems UKIP are now working to a plan. Gone are the days the faithul would gather in the local bier kellar and conclude they can conquer the world unaided.

Perhaps someone with a bit of common sense has taken charge of the rabble?