Trumpton On Parade - Mayor Bottles It

Started by steveL, August 06, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

I walked the dog along Seaton front, glad I didn't waste my money on making a protest banner ...looks like there would have been nobody to hold the other end.

rabbit

Has the Syrian Electronic Army been messing about?

mk1

I noticed the in the crowd scenes' (muffled laughter!!!) at the church that  no Labour councillor appeared.

Did any attend or was it just the two fatties and the  wandering band of  bling-bedecked worthies who had no dog to use as an excuse to plead a prior engagement?

A sad day when 'my Christopher, they all love him' had to be sneaked  to the actual front  door of the church and whisked away just as  covertly when the pantomine ended..

mo the lawn

Oh it was the mayor parade i thought it was a spot the crowd competition .
I thought i was in with a chance im sure i spotted some -one  but  had another look it was a stray dog

St Paul

I'm not sure how much of a guide the photographs are but there does seem to be a remarkable dirth of councillors and quite a few empty seats. Does anyone know how many councillors actually turned up at this event?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: St Paul on September 03, 2013, 10: AM
I'm not sure how much of a guide the photographs are but there does seem to be a remarkable dirth of councillors and quite a few empty seats. Does anyone know how many councillors actually turned up at this event?

Probably had a subsequent engagement ...  ::)

fred c

Quote from: St Paul on September 03, 2013, 10: AM

The only members of "The Mob" i saw, were "The Deary Me Leader" The Much Worshipped Mayor ( Much worshipped by Christopher ) & Cranney...... I didn`t see any others.

The Scabs must have been there very early, so it may be that other members of "The Mob" also rolled up early for breakfast.

His Worship the Mayor (Ohhh how he loves to dress up ) must have been up early to get his regalia on, looking at "The Fit" all i can say is thank goodness for "George de Mestral & Thomas Hancock"

testing times

I hope they kept a firm grip on the collection tray  :-\