Trumpton On Parade - Mayor Bottles It

Started by steveL, August 06, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tankerville

Whatever happened to THE FAT CONTROLLER ? Possibly sent back to the isle of Sodor with Thomas & Friends.

In all seriousness WE paid someone within the council to hold such a position are we to surmise he/she is no longer employed by H.B.C. ? it's blatantly obvious that he/she did not do the job successfully.

SAB is not alone take a look at Simmonds & Richardson.. On seconds thoughts better not to.

mk1

Quote from: tankerville on August 06, 2013, 09: PM
Whatever happened to THE FAT CONTROLLER ?.....................
SAB is not alone take a look at Simmonds & Richardson..

Yes who can forget that photo-opportunity

By now all the gym kit will be lining the dog baskets!

Carl is one of those blokes who looks as if he is carrying a bag of sand stuffed down the front of his trousers. Every time I see him his shirt  has popped open at his belt buckle and you can see a bit of flesh peeking out.
There are 2 types of really fat blokes. Those who wear their shirts outside their trousers and those who tuck the shirt into the belt. I have to say the latter are the most comical looking!

mk1

I found this online and whilst it is a joke I suspect we may be hosting our own event in the not too distant future...................

http://www.b3ta.com/challenge/kidstv/page15

fred c

"The Consort" does appear to have been dipping into the Cookie Jar a little to often of late, I wonder if he should be using the services of the team of Nutritionists working for HBC, I understand they look after the Health & Wellbeing of the employees.

tankerville

Perhaps a large sweetie jar would help! They could dip in the jar grab great handfuls then they would not be able to get their hand out.

On second thoughts isn't that what most of them have been doing for years?

DRiddle

Hi everyone, I've been away for a bit with the family. Seems like there's been quite a lot going on while I've been gone. Regarding this parade I actually find this the most repugnant thing our council have sanctioned for some time.

It's absolutely disgusting.

QuoteNo problem with that

I'm surprised by that quote (above) from Shane too. I could outline a whole heap of things wrong with this. It's appalling and should not be allowed.

grim reaper

Why do we continue to justify the 2 poseurs as 'The dear leader and his consort' or 'the mayor'?  ::)

They are truly not worthy of the titles!

To do so is to have little respect for those that went before and upheld the office with dignity.

No, we should refer to them simply as 'the clowns' from toytown.  ::)

The sooner they are a just a bad memory can't come soon enough.

DRiddle

Grim, I guess it won't please you to know that on September 1st there is an expectation that people will literally line the streets of York Road to pay homage to them, or one of them at least, in the form of a parade.

A parade which the ceremonial mayor HIMSELF has stated on record is 'to celebrate his time as mayor so far'.

I (and I believe others) have written to CEO Dave Stubbs explaining that this is quite possibly the most abhorent thing the council could do in light of recent events.

But.... they're doing it anyway.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I really do think some protest banners would be appropriate.

Who cares about ... list your grievence ... not the Mayor

If we can gather together a quorum I am in.
I don't believe it.

Vincent

Milliband got what he deserved so who will be brave enough to make an omelette?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Hell probably have a pope-mobile.
I don't believe it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

It's enough to make the recording angel wish they'd taken up shorthand ...  :o

tankerville

Maybe they should have waited till Easter then the people of Hartlepool could have lined York Rd /Victoria Road with palm leaves and welcomed the new Messiah.

brassed off monkey

He appears to be suffering from Delusions Of Grandeur, but it`s often at the expense of the Council Tax payers of Hartlepool.

His love of Uniforms reminds me of the old newsreal footage of Herman Georing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBE-l-Uxb9k

The Great Dictator

What happens on Sept 1st ?