Translation please...............

Started by mk1, April 30, 2012, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

This from a NHS Foundation Trust charlatan:

'We need ownership of everybody in bed reduction and also ownership from our GP colleagues'

The author of this travesty is a Mizzz Langrick, paid liar or, as she likes to be known:

Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Strategic Development

Now (modestly) I consider myself a fairly intelligent person but I simply have not got the faintest idea what is being said.
Mind you I think I am not alone in suspecting all the double-talk and goobleydygook is intentional so as to cover their ar**s when it all goes pear shaped....................

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I sense there may be collateral damage from the new hospital dynamic which must be afforded for the long range sustainability of the trust executive.

I don't believe it.

steveL

I think it means they should all concentrate on throwing more pensioners out of hospital at 3 o'clock in the morning.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

notenoughsaid

From "notenoughsaid " Please see my post on the "Grahame Morris"thread " as I may have got my wires crossed my comments are perhaps more  appropriate on this thread.Sorry.

moved by admin - the post reads:

Having read the load of rubbish announced in the Mail tonight I have read it over and over and fail to make sense  of it. ?All of this talk of "Bed Reduction" by Ms Langrick and her colleagues who are trying to reduce admissions in the run up to the "new Super Doo Hospital" are they suggesting us oldies die so they can  claim credit for their efforts.From what I Ihave read she talks a load of  "Pythagoras "s Theroum" which defines the volume of a sphere (four thirds x PI(3.147) times the radius cubed. In Dyke House language "a load of Ba**s.

Inspector Knacker

The way this new wonder hospital is going, IKEA will have more beds. It's being cut back every time it's mentioned, although they've had plenty of practical experience on Hartlepool General over the past few years at perfecting their salami slicing technique.
It looks as though their ideal vision of treatment is treatment at home, how Dickensian.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Vincent

Get rid of the mattresses and store them in Councillor Crannys warehouse until the HBC have to get rid of them

brassed off monkey

Ms Langrick might just be setting the scene, with the Bed Numbers reduced the Mis-Trust could take another floor off the proposed "World Class, State of the Art" hospital located at South Hartlepool to try & justify the cost.

steveL

I've just read on another thread that she's off to another job.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

rabbit

marky

She'll be getting well out of it before the announcement that, 'with much regret,' Wynyard has had to be cancelled and so we revert to Plan 'A' which is to close Hartlepool and refurbish North Tees - which is where we were 10 years ago when the Trust's first report came out.
I can see where she's coming from......