What Next?

Started by for fawkes sake, November 08, 2014, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanzontoast

MK1 I didn't deny answering your question but I did answer it, I asked you to ask Phil Broughton thePPC for Hartlepool, simply because I don't know if it was a policy of UKIP or not, which is just what I have been saying better to get the facts rather than me just being politically tribal.

DRiddle

Looks to me like a discussion about a camera car has some how come around to UKIP supporters talking about UKIP.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 11, 2014, 10: AM
I for one wouldn't be at all bothered if people criticised UKIP in books or any other media for that matter as long as the facts are correct.
But who decides if the 'facts' are correct?
You claim that Global Warming' should not be taught in schools because you say it is just a 'theory'. If we follow that logic then I presume you will stop the teaching of religion because as everyone knows that is not fact but  theory.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 11, 2014, 10: AM
MK1 I didn't deny answering your question but I did answer it, I asked you to ask Phil Broughton thePPC for Hartlepool, simply because I don't know if it was a policy of UKIP or not

Well then can you tell me if you, in theory, support a move to force every working person  getting Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit to work for the council for free in order to earn their benefit. A simple yes or no if you are in favour of the principle. I can tell you I think such a policy is despicable. I suspect it was written by a UKIP twonk who believed (like most UKIPers) that these benefits only go to immigrants and asylum seekers.
Would you support such a policy and if not what do you think of any party who could suggest such a move?

beanzontoast

MK1 my own peronal answer to your question  would have to be No in the way you phrase it is correct,  I do however suspect you are not giving the full account  of the statement,  again only for clarity a 300 million factory can't find people to work in it although lots are unemployed the company has gone to Hungary to employ staff, the newspaper says English people are lazy, now any politically biased individual would say one way or the other. I would say we are not lazy at all but if you go out to work for the minimum wage and you loose all your benefits ansd you have nothing left after the bills thats slavery, there has to be a middle way and there is.

beanzontoast

And the question you should be asking yourself,  is why Hungary for a workforce,  why not spain or Greece , its the same with another poster on the forum who mentions all the houses they are building who's going to buy them, the answers are so obvious that is of course if you can see the wood for the trees. When the catholic Church was in control it had the inquisitions,  killing etc look what they did to that guy who said the sun went round the earth and a completely opposite view of the church, they were the messangers of god you see and they couldn't be wtong you see. Well there's another inquisition on the way,

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 11, 2014, 12: PM
who mentions all the houses they are building who's going to buy them, the answers are so obvious that is of course if you can see the wood for the trees.

Yes those bloody immigrants!

I suspect you are one of the 2 UKIP councillors

beanzontoast

There you go again MK1, one you are juming to conclusions, and 2 I never mentioned Immigrants YOU did, and no I rather like immigrants, a member of my family married an Indian Lady, their son now has a child they were beautifull people, Sheilas mum told me about Ghandi who said if you practice an eye for an eye you will just make the whole world blind, I've also got a Gay nephew, it matters not whether you can see the wood for the trees,  as long as others do.

mk1

Ghandi, the Inquisition, 'that guy who said the sun went round the earth' (Galileo and he said the exact opposite!) and now Sheila!
I thought I could ramble but I see I am way out of my depth. I am afraid I just cannot work out what you are trying to say.
I'm  out.