Andersons bakery

Started by Lord Elpus, October 17, 2014, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

OFCA has a property in Waverley Terrace that was split in two with half being used by DISC. The guy behind the arrangement was Cranney so I'd be surprised if he didn't know all about the Bakery deal a long time ago.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lord Elpus

The deal where DISC got the Willows looked very strange to me.  Its very clear to me  that HBC did not get the best price for this building.  A deal had been done at what I consider well below its true value at the time, (my opinion).

In the Finance and Policy meeting were the sale was agreed a possible buyer sat with a cheque for £80K as a deposit in his brief case, a vote to defer the sale to allow for talks with all interested party's was lost.  DISC got a bargin (in my opinion).  The Idea that CAB and others are not aware of DISC's plans for Hartlepool is difficult for me to believe. 

CAB chairs the Finance and Policy Committee.

Who knows SAB might even be in line for a job with them, after all it is his line of work.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mythbuster on November 01, 2014, 07: PM
Seriously, people, take a deep breath, step back and think before you get up close and personal with the keyboard.  Half of these posts make you look like prime candidates for one of the flats in Andersons.

I refer to my Bsmbi comments.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

The Great Dictator

I think its time for councillors on HTH to propose a ban on members obtaining council contracts and being directly involved in grant applications for financially beneficial purposes.

fred c

Quote from: The Great Dictator on November 02, 2014, 12: PM
I think its time for councillors on HTH to propose a ban on members obtaining council contracts and being directly involved in grant applications for financially beneficial purposes.

I have proposed that course of action several years now,  I have also asked the question in council meetings, I also spoke to Mr Tom Mitchell during his Public Inquiry on that very subject.

Has anything ever been done ???? of course not, "The Dear Leader & The TorLab Mob" have done everything in there power to keep the Status Quo...... We can only wonder as to why that might be.

mythbuster

Quote from: Land Phil on November 01, 2014, 10: PM
mythbuster ...Cranny being a serial failure, please bust that myth.

Can't help on that one!!