Hills due for a photo-opportunity in a Synagogue?

Started by mk1, March 26, 2018, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Given the way Corbyn is  being outed as  anti-semitic I think Hills will be desperately seeking to make amends locally. He has already done a couple of churches, a mosque and the Chinese community.
I know something is afoot because he was in the wet-fish shop the other day asking if they sold Kippahs.............

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mk1 on March 26, 2018, 07: PM
Given the way Corbyn is  being outed as  anti-semitic I think Hills will be desperately seeking to make amends locally. He has already done a couple of churches, a mosque and the Chinese community.
I know something is afoot because he was in the wet-fish shop the other day asking if they sold Kippahs.............

;D ;D

Inspector Knacker

He was on the local news tonight droning on with his opinion on something, I fell asleep, or was it a coma?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

He'd chop down a tree and stand on the stump to give a talk on tree preservation.

kevplumb

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 27, 2018, 06: AM
He'd chop down a tree and stand on the stump to give a talk on tree preservation.
only if he invited the local rag first
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

A political Jack in the Box on a timer who pops out to support things no  sane person would oppose anyway. That said, if he was talking about a spring tide he'd complainin it went out too far because of 'cuts'.
Is his sole purpose to say nice things adding the word 'Labour' and 'cuts' while he keeps the seat warm for his replacement.

brassed off monkey

Labour certainly have a problem with Antisemitism,it goes back a long way and unfortunately it has been on the increase in recent years, Corbyn is wrting to express his apologies to the JLC, is that really enough, he had an opportunty to show real leadership over this issue by throwing Livingstone out of the party after his initial comments about Hitler being a Zionist.