Farage in bed with French Far Right...........

Started by mk1, February 05, 2017, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192022/Nigel-Farage-sharing-pad-French-politician.html

Farage's weakness for trophy-women catches him out again. Seems she is also  under investigation for making illegal EU 'donations' to UKIP.

Once a chancer always a chancer.

akarjl

Lol Farage served his purpose we are on our way out.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on February 05, 2017, 10: PM
Lol Farage served his purpose we are on our way out.....

Are you sure?

The signs are that Scotland are going to get concessions:

The Scottish secretary also said it was not impossible for Scotland to remain part of the European Single Market via the European Free Trade Agreement while remaining in the UK, which is the first minister's wish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38872823

akarjl

Mrs Krankie can wish for whatever she likes doesn't mean it will go her way or even happen. Another fantasist with her head stuck in ground. If Scotland had got independence it would be bankrupt. When was the last time you were in Aberdeen? The ar** has fallen out of the price of oil.....

Personally I couldn't give a rats if Scotland DID go it alone if that's what the majority want= but they didn't .Then we had a UK referendum and the majority in UK want out- so we will be out.

Krankie is a delusional opportunist- I never understood why Scotland Wales etc were given local parliaments and special treatment but that's another discussion. Bottom line is Mrs Krankie is as mad as Nigel and co- the difference is she failed- he succeeded . :)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on February 06, 2017, 07: AM
. Bottom line is Mrs Krankie is as mad as Nigel and co- the difference is she failed- he succeeded.

Yes Nigel Farage. A  man  who stood 7 times for Parliament and never got elected once and the hugely unpopular SNP who only manage  a miserly 46% of the Scottish vote.
May is desperate to keep Scotland on board and the SNP are going to be offered a deal:

The Scottish secretary also said it was not impossible for Scotland to remain part of the European Single Market via the European Free Trade Agreement while remaining in the UK

mk1

Confirmation of the obvious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38762034

The data confirms previous indications that local results were strongly associated with the educational attainment of voters - populations with lower qualifications were significantly more likely to vote Leave. (The data for this analysis comes from one in nine wards)

akarjl

If we are talking about obvious...

1. Scotland held a referendum regarding independence and voted to remain part of UK

2. Uk ( which, as a result of step 1 includes Scotland) held a referendum regarding leaving the EU and voted to leave.

3. Scotland will be leaving Europe, because despite Jimmy Krankies wishes Scotland is part of UK.

Simples........

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on February 06, 2017, 05: PM
despite Jimmy Krankies wishes Scotland is part of UK.

Further confirmation of the low educational standard of 'yer average hater.

Pity May is running scared and offering  to make concessions to the SNP. One would think that the obvious solution would be to hold a vote so as to  prove Scotland wants to leave the EU..............oopps, sorry we have already done that and Scotland did vote to stay in the EU by 62% to 38%.

Custom posts at Gretna and Berwick looming....................

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on February 06, 2017, 05: PM
despite Jimmy Krankies wishes Scotland is part of UK.
One would think that the obvious solution would be to hold a vote so as to  prove Scotland wants to leave the EU.

We did= they voted to remain part of UK.
UK voted to leave.

Are you struggling with the facts?  ;)

mk1

We did= they voted to remain part of UK.
UK voted to leave.

'Course they did-I mean course they didn't.  Scotland voted massively in favour of staying in the EU. I thought you were a great believer in National Identity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

My mate C.U Jimmy is on a promise to be put in charge of the Haggis Export lane at Berwick in 2020.

mk1

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on February 06, 2017, 08: PM

It's also hypocritical of Labour to promote a "unity" event when they oppose democracy by not accepting the votes of the people who voted for Brexit and Trump.

What has Trump got to do with Hartlepool?

And it might be worth noting Clinton got nearly 3 million more votes than Trump.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: mk1 on February 06, 2017, 09: PM
Quote from: Hartlepudlion on February 06, 2017, 08: PM

It's also hypocritical of Labour to promote a "unity" event when they oppose democracy by not accepting the votes of the people who voted for Brexit and Trump.

And it might be worth noting Clinton got nearly 3 million more votes than Trump.

What  has Clinton got to do with Hartlepool ??? 

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on February 06, 2017, 09: PM

Oh dear but of an own goal? I see a pattern here...what has the antics of Farage got to do with Hartlepool, unrestricted open access to immigrants got to do with Hartlepool , Nicola Sturgeon got to do with Hartlepool..........stones...glass houses?

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on February 06, 2017, 10: PM

What  has Clinton got to do with Hartlepool ???

What has Clinton got to do with Hartlepool:

https://youtu.be/XPhIW3EF8iU?t=2m11s

Nothing & everything.

Methinks however it is my mention of the popular vote that rankles here.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on February 06, 2017, 10: PM

Oh dear but of an own goal?

For sure. However it is your name going on the score-sheet.

Quote from: akarjl on February 06, 2017, 10: PM

..what has the antics of Farage got to do with Hartlepool, unrestricted open access to immigrants got to do with Hartlepool , Nicola Sturgeon got to do with Hartlepool..........stones...glass houses?

Nothing to do with Hartlepool at all. Which is why I did not post them in the forum about

LOCAL
issues.
Note exactly the sharpest tool in the box are you.