Latest Ashcroft poll shows UKIP on course to make history in Thurrock

Started by WiseOwl, April 25, 2015, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiseOwl

Today's latest Lord Ashcroft poll shows that UKIP is "on course to make history in Thurrock" according to UKIP candidate Tim Aker.

The poll shows again that UKIP are leading in the constituency, by 7% before data weighting or 4% after. Labour are second and the Tories third as with the previous Ashcroft poll.

Tim Aker said: "This latest poll shows yet again that UKIP is on course to make history in Thurrock. If you vote UKIP here, you will get a local UKIP MP here working for the whole community.

"This election is a straight fight between me and Ed Miliband's candidate. Voting Tory in Thurrock achieves nothing except help Ed Miliband's candidate.

"As the only local candidate, I hope Thurrock residents lend me their support so that we can take back control and turn this borough around. Thurrock has been forgotten and on May 7th by voting UKIP, residents can make sure that our local issues become national priorities."

WiseOwl

You watch on May 8th the TV will be "surprised"
on May 9th the papers will be shocked to see UKIP's rating way ahead of the polls... and many will believe the media... hook line and sinker!
In the last 9 bye elections out of the total 18, since November 2012 not tories, libdem, or labour, but UKIP either won or come second, polling the most votes.
Does that sound like a party on 13%?
My research has shown an astounding grass roots support from all parts of society for UKIP.

I will make it my crusade to bring into the dock all those who have hounded out the poor dears in the homes to get their postal votes en bloc,,, you know who you are, and we will find you out and bring you to book.
There will be no hiding place for cheats they are the anti democrats who like to win by any means possible.

mk1

Quote from: WiseOwl on April 25, 2015, 06: PM

My research has shown an astounding grass roots support from all parts of society for UKIP.

Asking your UKIP  mates who they are going to vote for is not a recognised  polling  method

WiseOwl

You clearly have a fixation on UKIP, and cannot stop yourself from trying to smear something good.
Britain is a laughing stock around the world with the massive money coming in;
the rich suits plundering our wealth
an inability to stop anyone despite their background from muscling in from the EU
border control doing the best they can but like King Canute, helpless to stop the tsunami of immigrants
Labour trying to fix polls any way they can, legal or not,
Labour MPs and councillors being puppets without a voice told exactly how to vote
government massaging the jobs figures to hide the true total not in full time work
government corruptly looking after suits who pay £50,000 a pop EVERY YEAR to dine with Cameron
suits swaying Cameron and ministers on key issues
all ministers from public schools
the top 5 schools sending more pupils to Oxbridge than the bottom 2,000
Hartlepool becoming a wasteland with more empty shops per capita than anywhere in Britain,
What has your party done for your area?
The Labour government allowed corporations to take over a Private Funding NHS scheme for 30 years
corporations don't put in money unless there's a massive return... check out the £330 light bulb change
the poor majority at the bottom of the heap trying hard to make a living but getting no Labour help
the hard working men and women of this country on low wages and those wages virtually frozen for years
floods of people seeking a better life taking bread out of the mouths of us poor people
More than 10% of your gas/electric bill goes to fund rich land owners with wind turbines as Cameron's family
food banks on the rise, highlighting the true state of our economy
the richest doubling their wealth since 2009 whilst the poorest have suffered even more
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A FAIR SOCIETY?
DO YOU WANT MORE OF THE SAME?

Stranger in a Strange ...

As we rush towards the General Election I have been totally confused by UKIP's change of stance.  Six months ago UKIP was the Libertarian party to the far right of the Conservatives.  No EU laws or other red tape, privatised health care with insurance and freedom for businesses to hire who they liked when they liked without fear of being found discriminatory.  Truly the party of "I'm all right Jack - so stuff the rest of you".  Now WiseOwl is saying UKIP is the only party that will rebalance the massive wealth inequality in the UK and redress the huge inequality of opportunity in a way the trade unions of the 70s only dreamed of.  Go Comrades!

Make your minds up! 

WiseOwl

I was told a lot of years ago that people believe what they want to believe, ignore the obvious if it doesn't suit and attack things they don't understand... nothing changes... for some.
That would be those still clinging to the diminishing hope of keeping us stuck in the past with the old cliques.
My eyes have been opened to the lies and insults flying around.
I just hope people go out and vote: it doesn't matter who they vote for as long as who they voted for was the actual person with the X next to his or her name