Ed Milliband, what a coward

Started by Mican, May 04, 2014, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

Theres something you can do about it,don't vote Labour at the next election.You are talking about a non event.I don't think I've seen one  paper who see it as a major story.Why?,because Cameron doesn't want a debate with Farage at the moment either,

Mican

Quote from: pensionater on May 05, 2014, 05: PM
Theres something you can do about it,don't vote Labour at the next election.You are talking about a non event.I don't think I've seen one  paper who see it as a major story.Why?,because Cameron doesn't want a debate with Farage at the moment either,

Unbelievable, the leader of the Labour Party making a fool of himself on television and you call it a non event, Cameron wasn't on the Andrew Marr show so wasn't asked, sorry but if that is what you find acceptable from your party leader, then you deserve what you get.

pensionater

He's not my party leader mate,at the moment i have more in common with the green party manifesto than any of the other's.You are saying Milliband showed himself up by not agreeing to a debate with Farage but Cameron won't have a debate with anyone.So why aren't you having a go at him as well?.

Mican

Quote from: pensionater on May 05, 2014, 05: PM
He's not my party leader mate,at the moment i have more in common with the green party manifesto than any of the other's.You are saying Milliband showed himself up by not agreeing to a debate with Farage but Cameron won't have a debate with anyone.So why aren't you having a go at him as well?.

THIS POST IS ABOUT MILLIBAND ON THE ANDREW MARR SHOW, IF IT HAD BEEN CAMERON IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME.