Turned out nice again.

Started by Inspector Knacker, December 13, 2019, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 17, 2019, 10: PM

But you can not accuse forum admin of being biased because apart from retards they allow all to contribute provided they are not fixated, abusive or anal............
You can if you have a specific example where 2 people post the exact same point with proof showing  1 right-wing and 1 left wing politician lying and one of the  posters is attacked as a muckraker  and the other praised for exposing the lies.

akarjl2

Pointless discussion time to move on or leave.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on December 16, 2019, 07: PM
Quote from: mk1 on December 13, 2019, 10: AM
All the Farage fart-catchers are now busy pretending they don't care but they do, they really do................

As I predicted Facebook full of people  posting insane stuff about Labour and Hill whilst ignoring the fact their horse came third. It is as if the weeks of constant promoting of Tice and The Brexit Party and the shouting down of all who dared to dissent never happened. The badly-mauled fruitcakes leap on the Boris bandwagon and continue to rage at anything and everything remotely 'Labour'.
They are too dumb to realise it was they who shot themselves in the foot and it was their unshakeable belief in victory that actually handed the seat to Hill.
In practical terms does this mean Shane will re-name his band of Merry Men before May-perhaps to The Conservative And Unionist Party?
Don't see too many posts where the actual poster has to stick in one of his own inane efforts as an intro, but then I saw it was from mikeyboy (you know.....'You can take the boy out of Greatham, but you can't take Greatham out of the boy!') and so, that explained things.
"Fruitcakes"; "dumb", "insane"; "rage"......."bong eyed".....blah blah blah blah ad infinitum; ad nauseum.
Why don't you just get back to your vegan themed allotment where there is hopefully no WiFi signal, and give all of us mere plebs a well deserved rest?
As your nemesis IK neatly posits - you simply can't comprehend that although the local, insignificant tactical battle was lost, the more important  strategic war was overwhelmingly won.
Just want to make a point as someone, who like FredC and many others, see you as a negative force ref the ongoing viability and effectiveness of the HP.
You present yourself as a bit of a sad sack; a twisted loser. Get over it! Labour tanked; Boris and the vast majority won. Worst labour showing since the 30's. Brexit party contributed directly to the result with Corbynski himself doing the main damage. Doffing his little Lenin cap to all his naive Momentum acolytes and with his preposterous one-trick mantra of "Everything will be for free for all Freeloaders. Just vote for me!"
Just to add a heartfelt plea - mikeyboy, give the Post (and all of us) a well deserved rest, and drop your myopic, fence-sitting, ill-thought, circular, repetitive, anorak-ish, adolescent musings before you singlehandedly destroy the Post. What's the greatham bulls***ometer count up to these days? 5800-ish? and every one of them a winner.
(now waiting with trembling excitement for your guaranteed usual playground response where you'll be able to dig out a pithy, hilarious and hard-hitting YouTube clip from your seemingly bottomless fund of sad archives .....except we all know that no-one ever bothers to click on them)

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on December 18, 2019, 09: AM

- you simply can't comprehend that although the local, insignificant tactical battle was lost,

I see clearly what others wish to forget-that they made a huge  effort to unseat Hill and were supremely  cocksure they were going to win. When reality dawned and they found they were beaten (into third, a no-show Tory even beat them!) they desperately looked for an excuse to show that they did not really lose after all. Yet again Farage did not get a single MP elected anywhere. If Tice had won you would not be saying it was insignificant so don't try and pretend otherwise.
I am not the only one who noticed this:

At the start of the campaign the fruitcakes were boasting they were going to replace Labour as the opposition and that if Boris did not do their bidding they would wreck his EU Bill. Then cowardly Farage lost his bottle and completely surrendered when Boris told him to go take a hike. In the end you got
2% of the popular vote and were even  trounced by the Greens!

Quote from: Hubris on December 05, 2019, 07: PM
............next week when Tice (the Greatham anti-Christ) becomes our next MP.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on December 18, 2019, 09: AM

Just to add a heartfelt plea - mikeyboy, give the Post (and all of us) a well deserved rest, and drop your myopic, fence-sitting, ill-thought, circular, repetitive, anorak-ish, adolescent musings ......

Remember the howls when I used images that showed  the typical fruitcake UKIP/EDL/Brexit Party member as a middle aged racist thuggish football supporter?  Remember how I said the football hooligan
crowd were a target demographic for The Brexit Party?  Remember how you all cried and said that was a slander  and such people would never  be allowed in The Brexit Party?

Now look at the film of the racist ignorant Brexit Party people (more than one) filmed last week. Remind me of the racist drug-dealing self-confessed drunk violent 5 times banned thug who was a Brexit Party Councillor.  Tell me again how wrong I was.

Hubris

[/quote]
What's the greatham bulls***ometer count up to these days? 5800-ish? and every one of them a winner.
(now waiting with trembling excitement for your guaranteed usual playground response where you'll be able to dig out a pithy, hilarious and hard-hitting YouTube clip from your seemingly bottomless fund of sad archives .....except we all know that no-one ever bothers to click on them)
[/quote]
Wow. mikey, your brilliant riposte leaves me speechless, humbled and indeed awestruck. I never saw that one coming. Even a new slogan on your much loved battle-bus. We bow to your innate and statesmanlike grasp of all things on all issues. Can't wait for edict number 5796. Don't keep us all in suspense. Teach us. Guide us. Only you have the insight sufficient enough to lead us into sunny uplands where sensible and balanced arguments prevail.

Hubris

Something just struck me mikey, you aren't actually Frank from the Vicar of Dibley are you?

When by this afternoon you give yourself a gold star for breaking through the 5800 barrier, you will not only have individually sent in more posts than all the other posters together ever have, but when I went back through them all and measured your voluminous inputs (not just in numbers but in inches) if they were all laid end to end they would stretch from the Bull and Dog to Wolviston roundabout. And your collective YouTube clips would fill a good sized box-set.
All hail our Guru!

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on December 18, 2019, 02: PM
Only you have the insight sufficient enough to lead us into sunny uplands .........

Oh bug*ger I am doomed.
Your approval  seems to portend disaster

Quote from: Hubris on December 05, 2019, 08: PM

COME ON TICE!
60 years of tossers and nowt to show for it.
Time for a change.
Time for the least worst!

Quote from: Hubris on December 05, 2019, 07: PM
.............next week when Tice (the Greatham anti-Christ) becomes our next MP.

Can you up the personal insults ? Normally I have to pay a young lady to talk to me like that and if you are willing to do it for free then I could save a bit of money.
Can I be cheeky and ask if you can also walk on my back in  high-heels whilst telling me how pathetic I am................pretty please?
You being a giant dick is just a bonus!

Lucy Lass-Tick

I've heard about blokes like that ... weird ...

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on December 18, 2019, 03: PM

Oh dear here we go........bet the mods love the route this is going down..... :o
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

diSme

Can I ask a straightforward question and get a straightforward answer please mk1.

Do you actually support Mike Hill and do you think he is beneficial for the town?
I believe everything and nothing

fred c

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 18, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: mk1 on December 18, 2019, 03: PM

Oh dear here we go........bet the mods love the route this is going down..... :o

No one apart from mk1 likes how this is going, he has made a mockery of what was the towns premier local political forum, it's more and more likely he will succeed were Blackwood & Co failed and force the demise of The Hartlepool Post.

eddy

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 17, 2019, 05: PM
The Labour Party forgot what the Labour Party was for. Instead of serving their 'congregation' they expected the 'congregation' to serve them.
They need to lose their middle class values.

Ignoring the two pages of personal insults for a sec...

I think they probably need to moderate all values and come back to somewhere in the middle, although in Momentum speak by extension me saying that makes me a Blair loving iraq killing red tory.

There is something curious about how the left likes to attack itself and be very tribal, more so than those on the right; even if you look at Brexit and the division in the Tory party they still always manage to pull some modicum of a consensus

Labour are stuffed for 10 years+, it will take another 5 years for us to collectively realise offering a hard left agenda and calling anyone who isnt on board a racist / tory doesnt appeal to people outside student unions or big cities.

Re: Mr Hill, probably does free load on the sheep voting labour and generally coasts along.  Although I wouldnt envy the job of any elected member in our town trying to work its improvement, the issues we have are a UK wide concern for ex industrial towns.  They could bust their balls trying and probably not see much of an improvement

diSme

Surely it's not unreasonable for the electorate to expect their elected MP to bust their balls and try to better the constituency in any way they can, regardless of the outcome. Isn't that what the job 'should' be?

Mike Hill just coasting along is never going to endear him to the people of the town who actually take notice of how he performs, and as such, in a public position, he is undoubtedly going to be the target of critics. And the fact that he pretty much 'got lucky' in this election really isn't going to help his position.

I maintain that he is a "wet fart", and would love nothing more than for him to prove me wrong...
I believe everything and nothing

eddy

I agree, the mess is entirely of Labours own making.  Decades of coasting and taking the electorate for granted are coming hope to reap its rewards.  Mr Hill has been a coaster, Mr Houchin is showing him up as one and will probably continue to do so.  Its possible to turn it around but it depends on the personality and whether they are able to change, I have my doubts.

What angers me as a member is the collective inability of those in the party with influence to see how their own complacency is far more damaging to their grass roots support than anything Boris or Brexit can throw at it. Its so painfully obvious you would think they would react, its like they are all stood around looking at the hole in the bottom of the ship but not acknowledging there is a problem !