is the andsome one branching out ???

Started by kevplumb, December 14, 2019, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

mk1

I posted a comment where one of the Andy Simms ID sharers claimed SAB was getting  'expired' food from the shops and selling it in £1 lots. Not sure if there is any money in that but there is a lot of this stuff knocking about. Greggs donate all their unsold stuff but you rarely get sausage rolls of cheese pasties. Its mainly the less popular and slower-selling stuff.  A lot of it does not get picked and if you know the right people you can dine for free on some of the more exotic stuff sold locally. I personally used to feed it to the dogs. It was either than or it got binned because it was the stuff no-one wanted.

Inspector Knacker

Wasn't there a thing about that on Hartlepool TV?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 16, 2019, 07: PM
Wasn't there a thing about that on Hartlepool TV?

If you don't have the money then you can get it for free to start with so anyone pitching up at the nearest SCAB Franchise with £1 coins has already made the decision they can afford to pay a token price. Though available for free  a lot still gets thrown away so I can't see a  path to riches in this area