Putting Hartlepool on the map..................

Started by mk1, December 11, 2019, 04: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Like I said, you'll bang on till May when you get your new orders.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 07, 2020, 07: PM
Quote from: mk1 on January 07, 2020, 04: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 07, 2020, 01: PM

Love your use of the word 'gammon', the petulantly outraged go to word of contempt....... unable to find words to express what they are, you resort to the insult.

Whats wrong with the word gammon?
Is the outrage because Garry Glitter used it in one of his songs?

https://youtu.be/XxfSlIS55mk?t=14

'Do you wanna be in my gang,  gammom gammon, gammon gammon,     gammon....................
You David's spokesperson now?
As for 'Glitter',  I'll bow to your greater in depth knowledge of his history.

Spokesperson,,, or alter...?

I can't be the only person that's considered it, surely.
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on January 08, 2020, 12: AM

Spokesperson,,, or alter...?

I can't be the only person that's considered it, surely.

I had Paul's (Gary to you) phone number in those days. Strange thing though, when I called him sometimes Cliff Richard answered.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl2

Shane who......? Oh the the drunk driver...

Brexit `party.....what????

Some bloke called Tony claiming he doesn't understand facebook or social media......and the Snail considers it news?......No mention of police investigation.....as usual a lack of gonads on the part of certain "members" here.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 08, 2020, 07: AM
...as usual a lack of gonads on the part of certain "members" here.

Maybe Cliff will lend us his?

Admin note: link deleted as crude and inappropriate

pensionater

Poor Fred trying to defend a racist friend by blaming Labour. :o :-[

Lucy Lass-Tick

I don't care for the tone which some members are taking on the Post. And it could almost be thought that some were trying to land the Post in trouble by posting dodgy material.

PS I very much doubt that Fred is trying to defend a 'racist friend'. For starters, I suspect he hardly knows the councillor in question. Oh - and while we're on, Labour does seem to have been playing around on social media. They've attempted to post untruths and cause trouble on the Post's Facebook page (to no avail); demanding that we publish the names of those who're blocked/been declined membership - and why. Not only could this breach DPR (and hence expose the Post to more problems) but would be morally wrong - never mind being a gargantuan task trawling through years of moderation logs.

akarjl2

Maybe i is time to stop focusing on Brexit party They are well passed their sell by date and Shame and co will be out of work soon hopefully...mk1 video......video of farage.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: pensionater on January 08, 2020, 09: AM
Poor Fred trying to defend a racist friend by blaming Labour. :o :-[
Are you for real? That really is pathetic.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 08, 2020, 02: PM
Maybe i is time to stop focusing on Brexit party They are well passed their sell by date and Shame and co will be out of work soon hopefully...mk1 video......video of farage.
Oh they'll bang on about the late deceased Brexit Party till May Elections are over. It's the only weapon in their depleted armoury. They'll bang on and on in the hope Labour win control of the Council.

pensionater

If anyone is still in doubt why this forum is on the way out,look at the so called Admins response to my comment,no one else's,just mine.It's an echo chamber the same as the Facebook page,p.s.i know for a fact Tony and Fred are friends .   

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: pensionater on January 08, 2020, 03: PM
If anyone is still in doubt why this forum is on the way out,look at the so called Admins response to my comment,no one else's,just mine.It's an echo chamber the same as the Facebook page,p.s.i know for a fact Tony and Fred are friends .

Touchy ... the comment was aimed in several directions but you seem to have (incorrectly) claimed it all for your very own. PS I spoke to Fred this morning - confirmed that he & the person in question are NOT friends but simply passing acquaintances, so suggest you get your facts right. The reason that this forum has become a bit of a battleground is that certain factors are trying to use it as a propaganda launch pad. And no, Pensionater, that does NOT mean you so you can take off the cap of martyrdom.

fred c

Quote from: pensionater on January 08, 2020, 03: PM

I have no idea where or from whom you are getting your 'facts' but Tony Richardson and myself are not 'friends' as it happens, and this is specifically for your benefit, I exchange pleasantries with Tony 'if and when we bump into each other'.......you know as civilised people tend to do.

As for the forum, bringing into question the impartiality of the Admins is completely out totally out of order.