It’s arrived.... finally.

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 10, 2021, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 03: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 12, 2021, 12: PM
, to suppress debate on any topic...........
You do not want to debate. You want a platform where you and your fruitcake mates frenetically castigate BLM & immigrants unchallenged. A safe space where you can  tell each other how you won WW2  and saved the cowardly Europeans from the beastly Boche.  A pulpit to preach about an imaginary 4th Reich.
You inhabit an  alternate Trumpian reality and desperately seek the comfort of an echo chamber of like-minded low-educational standard blowhards.

Ahhhh so THAT is the REAL MK Zero...
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 04: PM

Do you mean the thread where two posters flat-out lied about a photograph of a man with a 99 ice cream?
Would you have preferred if I had not challenged them about the lies?
Oh no....Flakegate!!!!  Will there be an enquiry? Oh dear. Will impeachment follow?
Get real, you 'challenged' no one, you just went and took a wobbly, waved your arms about and howled at the moon.
Independent, questioning minds do appear to be an anathema to you.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 12, 2021, 12: PM

Your only purpose is to be an irritant, to suppress debate on any topic and reduce the board to a backwate.............

Then take your chum's advice

Quote from: akarjl on March 13, 2017, 06: PM

That's an easy fix.

Don't log in.

mk1

Quote from: diSme on April 12, 2021, 04: PM

I believe that you mk1 actually stifle healthy debate and free speech, with your prolific and mostly irrelevant posts.

Solution:

Quote from: dowager on March 13, 2017, 04: PM
I enjoy Hartlepool Post on the few occassions I remember to log in.

Today I logged in and remember why I dislike it more times than I enjoy a lively debate.

That's an easy fix.

Don't log in.

mk1

True when Steve said it back in 2017  and still true today:

Quote from: steveL on March 13, 2017, 08: PM

You don't need to log in, it's not compulsory.

However, well over 50,000 people each month disagree with you. That number is on a par with the people who read The Mail website and on a level that obliterates the visitor numbers to HBC's own web site.

If it's a glowing view of Hartlepool Council that you want then I suggest that you make Hartbeat your bed-time reading. In the Hartbeat world everything is wonderful and golden. Councillors never lie and money is never wasted. Councillors vote in line with what they each actually believe and think and not like sheep brought into line by a snapping sheep dog.

In the Hartbeat world, favoured 'entrepreneurs' don't consist of a mixture of tax evaders, wife-beaters, drug pedlars and cigarette smugglers but of upstanding citizens that councillors are proud to call friends. No councillors would ever think of paying their employees less than the minimum wage or fiddling the books to fund their own lifestyle or even feed the horses.

No one would ever use their position to rehouse family in a brand new bungalow, expect their position to ease them out of speeding fines or pay for the dinner dates with the bit-on-the-side.

It's your choice but as I have said before, The Post is and always was intended to be a counter-balance to Hartbeat. That is its function and purpose. When Hartbeat starts giving a balanced view; so will we.

I'll take you more seriously after you you've written to the people who put Hartbeat together and complained that it should include something negative and self-critical occasionally.

After all, you believe in balance don't you? Or do you prefer just to reside in Heartbeat's land of make-believe?   

mk1

It would seem our resident fruitcakes have decided to imitate the tactics of the Labour shills. When losing the argument complain to teacher that you are being bullied.

Note who quoted and replied to the Labour shill.

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 13, 2017, 07: PM

Today I logged in and remember why I dislike it more times than I enjoy a lively debate.

The crippling, dark-dog negativity sucks the life out of even the most optimistic soul in the town.

No wonder people in the town begin to believe that life is at an end and negativity is standard about anything in the town.

Hartlepool Post is more and more an echo chamber for the dispossessed, the curiously mad and waifs and strays from the negative lives they lead.

Lighten up just a little, NOT everything that people do in the town is for themselves, NOT everything that the council do is for themselves. Even I want to hang myself reading the blackness on here some days.

SHOW SOME positivity sometimes ? It's not too hard and no wonder people turn off politics in the town when they read the tself-serving depression and overwhelming blackness that stands for 'debate' on here

what colour is the sky in your world ?

Oh the irony....................

Inspector Knacker

Four, that's four separate posts to say 'if you don't like it don't log in'.
Logging in will continue

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 07: PM
Quote from: diSme on April 12, 2021, 04: PM

I believe that you mk1 actually stifle healthy debate and free speech, with your prolific and mostly irrelevant posts.

Solution:

That's an easy fix.

Don't log in.

So you're now actively encouraging the few remaining members that post here to not log in..... You want the place entirely to yourself do you? Because that's where things are heading....

I believe everything and nothing

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 04: PM
Oh and it was me who first used the SCAB term.

Come and meet me in person, and I'll sort you out your gold medal...
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on April 12, 2021, 09: PM

So you're now actively encouraging the few remaining members that post here to not log in..... You want the place entirely to yourself do you? Because that's where things are heading....
I just thought you would like to see what others said when similar complaints (to yours)were made in the past.  I am not bothered in the least about any of the abuse I get and thus can not understand why others have a dicky-fit when they are confronted by a contrary opinion. I guess I just have thicker skin than you and the others.
Your pathetic veiled threat of violence (in another post) is stupid and childish. Grow up.   

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 12, 2021, 09: PM
Four, that's four separate posts to say 'if you don't like it don't log in'.
Logging in will continue

My nose still has the same amount  of skin as it had yesterday.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 10: PM
  I am not bothered in the least about any of the abuse I get .....
'abuse' being defined as anyone criticising Labour or expressing an opinion  you object to.'
.....and thus can not understand why others have a dicky-fit when they are confronted by a contrary opinion.
You can safely be defined as a totalitarian poster who reacts with the vapours to even the concept of a contrary opinion.
Your pathetic veiled threat of violence (in another post) is stupid and childish. Grow up
'Grow up'.....  might I recommend you take your own advice.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: diSme on April 12, 2021, 09: PM

I suspect he would like that scenario. Imagine, he could slap his own back and share fawning posts of mutual admiration for his own genius with himself. No awkward questions, right all the time  (even though he thinks he is now) and no one will ever criticise his Party anymore.
However, being such a 'Contrary Mary'.....he'd quickly end up arguing with his own reflection and to avoid self combusting, end up in monastery weaving baskets, till they'd had enough.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 10: PM
My nose still has the same amount  of skin as it had yesterday.

Yes but it is getting longer every day........
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 12, 2021, 06: PM
Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 03: PM
You do not want to debate. You want a platform where you and your fruitcake mates frenetically castigate BLM & immigrants unchallenged.
Just who exactly are you referring to with those appalling accusations...?
I ask the same question yet again. Who?