Soap on a Rope required?

Started by akarjl, May 29, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/hartlepool-drug-kingpins-garside-and-morfitt-jailed-for-more-than-23-years-1-7326415

Comments are worth a read....

Any relationship to Garside that runs a security company that the kremlin have ("allegedly") engaged on a few occasions?

pensionater

Where are you actually from?, Narnia.

akarjl

Quote from: pensionater on May 29, 2017, 10: AM
Where are you actually from?, Narnia.

Narnia?..Hartlepool actually.......I meant is it his son?

Devils advocate

.......I meant is it his son?

Yes i believe it is

Land Phil

suvin

Didn't you notice the date on this article? There have been a few occasions lately when the Mail website headline stories have been 2 years out of date

mk1

Quote from: suvin on May 30, 2017, 05: PM
Didn't you notice the date on this article? There have been a few occasions lately when the Mail website headline stories have been 2 years out of date

They tailor the news feed to stories you view.

Riqueti

A few occasions?

Seem to be the preferred provider... never mind on just a few occasions.

Glad to see you have caught up anyway

akarjl

Quote from: suvin on May 30, 2017, 05: PM

I suppose it was too much to expect- a link on snail home page to a "a recent news story". It does refer to news from 2 years ago. I suppose that day there was no exciting reports of visions from the clowncil or of coffee mornings at xyz social club.

mk1

Interesting story.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/judge-rules-man-jailed-over-162-000-cannabis-conspiracy-did-not-make-money-from-crime-1-8569981

2 men who it seems have no income or ever  paid any  income tax are deemed not the benefactors of just one grow which on its own would bring them £120,000. That would give them an income of not far from half a million a year.

Who says crime don't pay?

mk1

Mistake in previous post. Only one man was unknown to Inland revenue.

Heknocks68

Sometimes they sort the weeds from the lush grass, wow, like wow man