Is there a Doctor in the Ward?

Started by steveL, November 13, 2017, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

for fawkes sake

There is no common sense explanation why a doctor from London, who narrowly failed to be selected as an MP candidate, should up-sticks and move 250 miles north to a town (with which he has no connection) in order to (hopefully) become a mere ward councillor.

The question of why he did so is perhaps the biggest question of all. Personally, I quite believe that the answer has been fully provided by the article.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Johnny Bongo

Basically, imo, this whole business involving HCLP and national Labour, is nothing short of electoral fraud.  The very use of the word 'local', is, (once again imo) a cynical attempt to con / fool members of the Hartlepool public in order to aid someone to gain a position (of respect and trust!)...that of an MP!  Has anyone checked to see if this conman has worked in North tees A & E?  If he actually has not, then surely he has lied on the Register of interests.  The whole bunch of HCLP conmen in Hartlepool need to be exposed and a bye election forced again!  Finally, how ironic (if that's the correct word?) that an A&E doctor is elected as a Labour councillor in a town where the A&E was closed with the blessing of the local Labour Party! 

not4me

Quote from: steveL on November 14, 2017, 09: PM
This should prove interesting. The 300 in the Walter Mitty fan club are spitting . . .burning the midnight oil to come up with something.

How long does it take to issue a statement?

Topcat

In his register of interest statement under section 5 LICENSES TO OCCUPY LAND i.e. land that he neither owns nor has a tenancy of, he posts an address on Navigation Point. It would be interesting to know who actually does own or have tenancy of that address and is generous enough to let him live there.

fred c

Quote from: not4me on November 16, 2017, 09: AM
This should prove interesting. The 300 in the Walter Mitty fan club are spitting . . .burning the midnight oil to come up with something.

It reads as though Barrrclay, was a tad confused when he posted...... Load ? ...... Crock of ?....... was he going up the stairs, or was he going down the stairs, turning left, turning right  :-[

"If it is" ?......... not like Harry the Comp not to be 100% certain you F*****g C***s

Will this statement take as long to appear as the result into the Investigation into SABS sacking by HCLP has  ::) ::)

steveL

Quote from: fred c on November 16, 2017, 10: AM
Quote from: not4me on November 16, 2017, 09: AM

It reads as though Barrrclay, was a tad confused when he posted...... Load ? ...... Crock of ?....... was he going up the stairs, or was he going down the stairs, turning left, turning right  :-[

"If it is" ?......... not like Harry the Comp not to be 100% certain you F*****g C***s

Will this statement take as long to appear as the result into the Investigation into SABS sacking by HCLP has  ::) ::)

The bit that's missing from Blackwood's post is 'what if it isn't?'- he needs to start working on that one pretty quick.

Incidentally, the latest recruit to the Blackwood fan club page is ........ Mike McLaughlin
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

craig finton

The local doctor who wasn't who worked in the A&E at North Tees but didn't. I reckon there are at least 23 votes in that deception. Tom Cassidy must be well pis*ed off.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on November 14, 2017, 10: AM

The picture of Jezza in the wilderness with just Mike Hill and the Victoria ward candidate was very odd.

As I just said to someone quite recently,  that picture has Corbyn and Hill looking like two lost tourists asking  Madonna for directions.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 16, 2017, 05: PM.
  that picture has Corbyn and Hill looking like two lost tourists asking  Madonna for directions.

They were on edge. They were terrified Blackwood would  pitch up with his selfie-stick. Hill had strict instructions not to tell him about the visit.  There was a 20 yard BEZ in force around JEZ.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 16, 2017, 06: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 16, 2017, 05: PM.
  that picture has Corbyn and Hill looking like two lost tourists asking  Madonna for directions.

They were on edge. They were terrified Blackwood would  pitch up with his selfie-stick. Hill had strict instructions not to tell him about the visit.  There was a 20 yard BEZ in force around JEZ.
Reminds me of the Harry Enfield character 'It's only me!' turning up to advise and help, with similar reactions.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jeffh

The Front Page account of what has happened here is so good, it is an absolute disgrace that the Hartlepool Mail are not running with it - but there again....

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

craig finton

In the circumstances, I wouldn't be at all surprised if doctor Mike makes an emergency visit to the town over the weekend so we should expect lots of pictures of him visiting local groups in a crammed schedule

not4me

looks like they're going use the 'ignore it and hope it goes away' approach like they did over the phantom 'investigation. into SAB's behaviour. Someone should ask Barclay when we can expect the statement he told us was imminent.Doesn't he usually spend his Saturday afternoons in The Ship?

not4me

Quote from: craig finton on November 18, 2017, 11: AM
In the circumstances, I wouldn't be at all surprised if doctor Mike makes an emergency visit to the town over the weekend so we should expect lots of pictures of him visiting local groups in a crammed schedule

wonder if he's been given the use of HBC's first-class pass on the Grand Central?