PHF and UKIP

Started by Jim Gillespie, May 09, 2015, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

Think they must give free rose tinted glasses to all PHF members.Yes people voted for Labour in GE rather than Wrighty,just to try and stop the Tories,but locally ,if you can't oust them with all the sh*t that has happened(and was eventually reported by the Mail),then i don't hold out much hope for the future. 

Jim Gillespie

Steve L, I'm not sure why you find it impossible to converse with me without it sounding, or turning into a rant?

I don't want to embarrass you on your own site - this is clearly a very pro PHF site, or perhaps even a site run by PHF, I don't know.

David Riddle contacted me today via messenger to tell me he had been speaking to Eric at UKIP.

DRiddle

Who would you say is primarily responsible for exposing all the stuff that's happened Pensionater?

Which groups members have been constantly putting the pressure on Labour day after day, week after week?

Do you really thinks it The Mail who've exposed the Labour group?

Judging by one or two hints within comments made recently on here, my guess is The Hartlepool Post fellas are quietly sitting on their biggest story ever.

Do you think you'll hear about it in The Mail first?

DRiddle

I did indeed speak with Eric Wilson as I said to you via Facebook Jim.

I spoke to him at the count. I also spoke to Phillip Broughton. I believe a picture of my talking to Philip Broughton was taken by a Green Party member and circulated on a group frequented by some local trolls.

I spoke with many people from various political groups, whether it be in depth or briefly.

There's no secret or anything you can tell Steve that he isn't already aware of.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: DRiddle on May 09, 2015, 02: PM
I did indeed speak with Eric Wilson as I said to you via Facebook Jim.

I spoke to him at the count. I also spoke to Phillip Broughton. I believe a picture of my talking to Philip Broughton was taken by a Green Party member and circulated on a group frequented by some local trolls.

I spoke with many people from various political groups, whether it be in depth or briefly.

There's no secret or anything you can tell Steve that he isn't already aware of.

I spoke to SAB, but it does not mean I'm his pal, or am looking to jump into bed with him (politically).  In fact the guy in my opinion is obviously delusional.  He even told me he came from a good family.  FFS.

Jim Gillespie

Balotelli

Jim,

PHF are in full damage control mode.

The only saving grace was that their General Election candidate took 3,000 votes that may have otherwise gone to UKIP and helped them to steal the seat.

Yet again one of Mr Riddles grudges cost the party with Allison playing the cards at his disposal well.

To achieve anything in this council between now and next May will mean engaging with some of the more reasonable members of the Labour group.

That won't happen.

DRiddle

I assumed you'd be crawling back under your rock until just before next May James?

Jim Gillespie

Quote from: Balotelli on May 09, 2015, 05: PM
Jim,

To achieve anything in this council between now and next May will mean engaging with some of the more reasonable members of the Labour group.

That won't happen.

I thought Pammy & Brashy were the only two reasonable members of the Labour Group............and that's why they mob booted them out!

steveL

All of the Labour Group voted that SAB made a fine Ceremonial Mayor and should continue. Define 'more reasonable members'?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Balotelli

David,

I only went quiet last year for a period because I was banned from the site as you well know.

If you know some of the Labour group, you'll actually realise there are two or three who actively dislike the Akers-Belchers and just need some cajoling and assistance to do something about it but none of them are going to risk their place in the Labour group by supporting a futile activity destined to fail.

steveL

ah ......... cowards you mean, who, out of self-interest, would rather allow wrongdoing to continue than do anything active to get it stopped. Not PHF sort of people, really.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Balotelli

Or maybe people who feel they can at least continue to do good in their wards while they retain their place instead of being cast out a la Brash and Hargreaves where anything they tried to do would be blocked and stifled.

mk1

Quote from: Balotelli on May 09, 2015, 06: PM
Or maybe people who feel they can at least continue to do good in their wards while they retain their place instead of being cast out a la Brash and Hargreaves where anything they tried to do would be blocked and stifled.

Yes that is it. Their 'people' need them a so it is best to sit and do nothing whilst the corrupt ruling cabal line their own pockets.
I have spoken a senior long time Labour councillor on these matters and though he is quite frank about the (lack of)intelligence  of the cabal he flat out lied to me about something I knew to be true ( he did not know I had a cast iron source) because he was frightrened I would tell someone what he said. He put his future advancement above the public good.

James you have history here and it is hard not to conclude the  humiliating defeat you and you mate suffered when Riddle was elected has rendered you incapable of rational thought on PHF.
I tell you the same as I tell the UKIPpers.

You lost
Riddle proved you wrong.
He fought back and  pis*sed all over the pair of you.
Get over it.

Move on and find something else to fixate on.

Balotelli

He won what? The sofa I'm sitting on has more seats than PHF.

BTW David Riddle owes Shel Winship £136 for charity.