Hartlepools' electorate have spoken.

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 04, 2012, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 09, 2012, 02: PM
I will say this about the hospital situation and then refuse to be drawn on it again.

I bet you won't Christopher!!

Mistakes have been made on a number of sides, yes maybe the Council (which is not in fact Labour controlled but Independent) and the Mayor could have done more to argue with the Health Trust

How is the council not Labour run? and why blame the mayor we all know his only a puppet for the Labour party..well until he was naughty lately and got the back of his legs slapped by Madge.

Maybe if Save our Hospital Campaign had not polarised the debate we would have a new hospital part built - using public money not borrowed monies from a pension fund or worse still pfi

Save our hospital with the two lemons in charge were usleless I agree.

The fact is that the Truth lies somewhere in the middle - it usually does.

I doubt it, the hospital was shutting 9 years ago and you clown have done f*c* all about it except roll over and take it.

To keep blaming others, will not bring them to the table, if you believe the Council is needed to win anything on this issue, then stop bashing Councillors over the head with a big stick.

They shouldn't need to be brought to the table, they should have already been at the table kicking off about it.

Look for the things that unite us, instead of expending every ounce of energy on keeping us all apart.

Unites us..tell me what unites us..you shaft us we don't like it..what's united about that.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: LookslikeTORYagain on May 09, 2012, 02: PM
...and you clown have done f*c* all about it except roll over and take it.

Classic.  :D

notinshadow

Donkey

I think you and I might have got our wires crossed there as how I meant it wasn't the same way you think I meant it.

Sorry for any confussion. ;D

fred c

I will say this about the hospital situation and then refuse to be drawn on it again.

Mistakes have been made on a number of sides, yes maybe the Council (which is not in fact Labour controlled but Independent) and the Mayor could have done more to argue with the Health Trust

Maybe if Save our Hospital Campaign had not polarised the debate we would have a new hospital part built - using public money not borrowed monies from a pension fund or worse still pfi

To keep blaming others, will not bring them to the table, if you believe the Council is needed to win anything on this issue, then stop bashing Councillors over the head with a big stick.

Look for the things that unite us, instead of expending every ounce of energy on keeping us all apart.

As previously mentioned............

I wouldn`t like to go "Over The Top" with any of this lot.

Polarised opinions.... mistakes on both all sides.....truth lies somewhere in between....look for things to unite us......the mayor could have done more ( whos blaming who now ).

The sitting labour council were totally ineffective over the hospital issue & only jumped on the bandwagon when public opinion bit them in the A***

Then to top it all the scrutiny commitee.......... well we all know what the scrutiny commitee did.

Inspector Knacker

...meaning you haven't got a leg to stand on when it comes to debating the issue, so you do a Violet Elizabeth. Of course you won't discuss the matter again, no one likes to dwell on their failures
.... you're doing it again, blaming everyone and hoping no one notices your part in the debacle.... too late, we have.
Blaming the Save or Hospital campaign is really scraping the barrel, when did the suits and political hacks take a blind bit of notice of them or anyone else, they had their plans and that was it , they steamrollered them through like a tank dressed in wrapping paper....or maybe if we'd just developed the hospitals we had instead of building fancy super hospitals, we'd have saved even more money.
There's always the exception
This is classic, you've avoided all responsibility, shifted all the blame and then taken all the credit
Look for the things that unite us, instead of expending every ounce of energy on keeping us all apart.Nothing unites us, that's the trouble. You have your agenda and seem to be irritated when the little people don't fall into line, appalled by our temerity to even question the  profound wisdom you so freely ooze. You live in another world.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.