the rifty is it a charity or is it not ?

Started by jawsbbc, August 13, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

The council have had 3 or 4 attempts at video publicity starring the SCABS /Cranney and Co......It was unsuccessful to say the least, in fact in 1 case it provoked widespread ridicules.

HMG have repeatedly offered there services to all councillors and labour have flatly refused the offers, why the labour councillors chose to refuse the offer can only be put down to the LabMobs paranoia.

Hence the efforts by Hartlepool's very own Mack Sennet Productions.......

Inspector Knacker

I suspect their preferred 'media model', is based on the Pyongyang style of broadcasting.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on October 16, 2018, 09: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on October 16, 2018, 08: PM
ste will be fuming
I believe the gruesome twosome have refused to have anything at all to do with Hartlepool TV and prefer to lecture us  through the offices of a local Radio Station that got caught running rigged phone-in competitions.  Competitions where the host arranged for a friend to win all the prizes. They think that sort of business model chimes with their way of doing things.
is this the same radio station that had a falling out with the said councillors who now like and comment on everything sab n cab post https://www.facebook.com/Councillor-Christopher-Akers-Belcher-159119108028221/

https://www.facebook.com/jason.anderson.37669?fref=ufi&rc=p

John Fleet Good pointing, Jason.
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Laura Gibson
Laura Gibson Always a pleasure helping and donating x
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Steve Atkinson
Steve Atkinson is this a competition - spot the doyle ?
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Paul Beck
Paul Beck Steve Atkinson Get a life
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Steve Atkinson
Steve Atkinson boo hoo - another Cwissy yes man
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
John Fleet
John Fleet It's not about the complete Zeros in the middle, it's about a donation to Gifts for Christmas.
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Steve Atkinson
Steve Atkinson John Fleet true ,but cant beat a bit of fun ,now and again
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
John Fleet
John Fleet Steve, that mirror would look good in the Rifty.
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Jack Hanlon
Jack Hanlon Keep up the good work Paul Beck, even though you're not an elected member anymore you're still putting others first.
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Paul Beck
Paul Beck Jack Hanlon thanks Jack. Would you be willing to donate a prize for the event we advertised on Radio Hartlepool. It's for the children's gift appeal.
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Jack Hanlon
Jack Hanlon Paul Beck absolutely. Feel free to pop in this week.
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d

UnknownUser

I believe an agreement of some kind is in place with some kind of remuneration package.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

Inspector Knacker

So, do they have a web site with a listing of all their activities, or at the very least a leaflet giving full details?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

Quote from: UnknownUser on October 18, 2018, 09: AM
I believe an agreement of some kind is in place with some kind of remuneration package.
i also heard that, scabs cranney james  corrupt to the core

UnknownUser

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/charitable_grants_donations

Hartlepool Borough Council seem to provide a fair bit of funding for this non charity
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

kevplumb

the more info that is posted
the more I believe this supposed "good cause" needs a serious fraud investigation
but not by Cleveland police as they are pi**ing in the same pot  >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jawsbbc

Quote from: UnknownUser on October 20, 2018, 11: AM

Hartlepool Borough Council seem to provide a fair bit of funding for this non charity
can anyone view these ???this is all i am getting when i try to download   Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
Grants 2014 - 2015
Grants that the Council makes to external organisations

File type: XLSX
Size: 285.12 KB

UnknownUser

Ayn Rand

Disgruntled voter

Are you sure that's the top of a pie ? Where is mad dog she usually joins them for a photo opportunity

jawsbbc

Quote from: UnknownUser on September 29, 2018, 05: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on September 29, 2018, 03: PM
Quote from: UnknownUser on September 27, 2018, 07: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on September 26, 2018, 09: PM
could that be for the 13 kids that go oops sorry around about  50 according to sab bit like when cranney was running jutland road   on paper it was 20 odd    kids using the youth club  when  really there were only 7   how do i know because i was there they bump the  numbers up for funding  hungry kids, summer clubs, youthys , ect ect

The Rifty has received funding for every programme of the holiday hunger scheme.
can you find anything for jutland road hub/ofca

Every time its been run OFCA was a recipient except for the most recent programme when it either never applied or wasn't successful.
it was not successful hense jutland rd hub closing so nothing for the children on this estate to do ?? but plenty up the  rift house though >:( >:( >:(

jawsbbc

( THE RIFTY  it's not a charity or charitable organisation. It's a Community Group. A non-profit that is not set up under the Charitable Trust, CIO or Charitable Company legal structure.

It is a Unincorporated Association  which has no obligation to report to the Charity Commission.)

SO IS THIS HOW THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE ALL DOING

Nice

Quote from: jawsbbc on October 20, 2018, 03: PM
Quote from: UnknownUser on October 20, 2018, 11: AM

can anyone view these ???this is all i am getting when i try to download   Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
Grants 2014 - 2015
Grants that the Council makes to external organisations

File type: XLSX
Size: 285.12 KB

No problem downloading and opening 2014-2015 . The rifty was 40th in the table receiving £1350

PM me an email address if you would like a copy

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: jawsbbc on October 21, 2018, 09: AM
( THE RIFTY  it's not a charity or charitable organisation. It's a Community Group. A non-profit that is not set up under the Charitable Trust, CIO or Charitable Company legal structure.

It is a Unincorporated Association  which has no obligation to report to the Charity Commission.)

SO IS THIS HOW THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE ALL DOING

I may be wrong but my understanding is that if the Unicorporated Association receives donations in excess of £5000.00 pounds in any one year, they then have to register as a charity, regardless as to how the organisation was originally created.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !