Started by DRiddle, August 03, 2018, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

norfolkngoode

Just posted on Facebook......

‎Richard Wright‎

to

Town of Hartlepool
30 mins ·

Having worked for the Council for more years than I care to remember and being based in the Civic I think I am able to provide an input into the current debate on the state of HBC under the current 'leadership' - for leadership read 'deckchairs and Titanic'. Over the years fellow officers and myself have watched in wonder as a stream of unqualified imbeciles (who would be out of their depth in a sink), I believe they are called Councillors, have been able to decide on the many important issues affecting our town. It has, in my time, always been bad but when CAB took the 'reigns' we entered a whole new level of incompetence and mismanagement, something that CAB has excelled at.
The fact that he insisted on being called The Leader just made us shake our heads and mutter just what tool the chap is. We carried on regardless, doing our work for the benefit of the many of Hartlepool and not the self-centred few. Of course it soon became obvious that CAB believes that he knows better than every one of the highly qualified officers within the Council. Now you must trust me on this, but I have never ever worked with a more professional and dedicated group of people and yet the jumped up little benefit clerk apparently knows better than everyone. The expertise within his empty head, is unbounded, just look at the CIL Carpetgate nonsense for proof.
And yet, despite all that, the officers just carried on with their work, dismayed that Gill Axminster, the worst CE in the history of HBC, let the SCABAL get their own way if they stamped their feet enough. We all accepted that until the electorate of Hartlepool woke up and realised just what a complete mess CAB was making of this town nothing would change.
That was until Dave Riddle's excellent item on the Hartlepool Post last week. People, who until that point had never admitted they read The Post, suddenly started talking about the piece. I have never seen so many people openly discussing that the end of the SCABAL was possibly in sight. Of course we all know that CAB will fight dirty and won't go unless he has no choice but to go, and even then he will resign rather than be pushed. To be honest here everyone I know is looking forward to that glorious day. We can only hope he takes the rest of his inner circle with him and we can have a Leader of Council who is concerned about the town and not that of his own bank balance and those of his family and friends.
The day he goes, and it is coming, there will be an audible cheer in the Civic when his final email arrives. Just don't forget Cwissy, you need to sign that email as 'The Failure' not as 'The Leader'. Now off you pop you utter waste of space.

'They don't like it up em'

mk1

Re the harrasing and online  stalking of anyone the Corbynists mark as an enemy. Prize ti*t Owen Jones has made it  his goal to  remove Andrew Neil because Neil always makes him look like an ar*se when he interviews him. Jones decided he would set his mob on the BBC man that he (Jones) considers best placed to sack Neil. Only being dumb Jones  picked the wrong bloke and an innocent man was swamped by bum-hurt Corbynists.

https://order-order.com/2018/08/07/owen-jones-organises-750000-strong-pile-wrong-rob-burley/

fred c

Having watched Andrew Neil rip Jones up for ar*e paper a number of times it quickly becomes obvious that despite attending Oxford University, he ain't nearly as clever as he thinks he is.....setting his 750,000 followers onto the wrong bloke bears that out.

DRiddle

Sources from within the Labour camp are conforming that there are indeed attempts being made to derail Aileen Kendon's campaign for the Hart Ward seat.

As expected, the disruption is NOT just coming from groups in opposition to Labour.

According to an insider, Paul Beck to all intents and purposes endorsed the HIG candidate at a recent residents meeting.

That's Paul Beck, one of the most honorable people Christopher Akers-Belcher knows.

Black Jacobin

You're right but this isn't really anything new. They did everything they could to prevent/sabotage campaigning by the Labour MEP candidates in 2014, by Iain Wright in 2015 and by the Remain campaign in 2016, to name but a few. Why exactly is unclear but my best guess is it stems from some deep insecurity about not having total control of those campaigns.

They also have a looooooong record of trying to sabotage election campaigning by Labour councillors who don't support them, for example by withholding funding, claiming to have delivered postal vote letters/leaflets when they demonstrably haven't, denying access to campaign materials, etc. The list goes on.

Anyone familiar with this will be aware of the way the man child goes berzerk whenever a Labour candidate/councillor tries to do any campaigning without his express permission. It's basically an attempt to stop a candidate he doesn't like from campaigning but if it's questioned he'll claim justification under the banner of "having a coordinated campaign". During any given election campaign he'll threaten to quit as campaign coordinator at least 3 or 4 times, guaranteed.

You'd think it'd be easy to just go out, knock on a few doors and talk to some real people but he somehow makes the experience about as enjoyable as having all your teeth extracted without anaesthetic.

Enjoy the Veuve while it lasts boys, because it's all coming down.

fred c

I have long thought that what was missing in the Boy in a Mans Body early adulthood was a severe slap on the back of his legs, that might have stopped his tantrums later on in life....

Owen Jones

Quote from: DRiddle on August 10, 2018, 09: AM
Sources from within the Labour camp are conforming that there are indeed attempts being made to derail Aileen Kendon's campaign for the Hart Ward seat.

As expected, the disruption is NOT just coming from groups in opposition to Labour.

According to an insider, Paul Beck to all intents and purposes endorsed the HIG candidate at a recent residents meeting.

That's Paul Beck, one of the most honorable people Christopher Akers-Belcher knows.
Paul Beck does what the SCABS tell him to do, their the ones pulling the strings

Inspector Knacker

I just love the pomposity of being called the 'Leader'!
Wasn't there another bloke in history referred to as the 'Leader', but they used a translation of it and it didn't end well for him or anyone connected with him.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Call Me Al

For a number of years I came into contact with a number of Councillors. I thought Beck was a friendly enough bloke who sadly could never give you an instant response as he had to check with Stephen first.
Lost any credibility that he may have had with his blatant lies over his role at MRA.
When I think about it, the only Labour Councillor who I had total respect for was Jonathan Brash who was highly intelligent, committed to supporting his ward residents and a competent public speaker.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on August 10, 2018, 12: PM
I just love the pomposity of being called the 'Leader'!
Wasn't there another bloke in history referred to as the 'Leader', but they used a translation of it and it didn't end well for him or anyone connected with him.

;D