We'll fight them'til hell freezes over, and then we will fight them on the ice

Started by DRiddle, August 03, 2018, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Did I mention one member of the council has reported another Labour Party member to their national branch for alleged racist remarks?

It's getting uglier people and there's more to come.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: DRiddle on August 05, 2018, 09: AM
Did I mention one member of the council has reported another Labour Party member to their national branch for alleged racist remarks?

It's getting uglier people and there's more to come.

The question is will it implode before it explodes?  ;)

fred c

Racist remarks.....errrrrr not sure how that works unless of course it's a bit of 'Blarney' ?

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on August 05, 2018, 08: PM
Racist remarks.....errrrrr not sure how that works unless of course it's a bit of 'Blarney' ?
well if it is as my old gaffer used to say
oil tale ye roond the back and kick the bejases out if yer
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Owen Jones

Pound to a penny the person who reported the member Will have been preselected

Lord Elpus

Heard a cracker today, apparently 'Lucky Jim' Lindridge is suggesting that he has been one of the 'players' is the plot to oust the SCAB's.

You just can't make it up, he has supported them 100% ever since he got elected but now the writing is on the wall he's suddenly grown a pair.

Inspector Knacker

Looks like the mob with blazing torches and pitchforks have turned up at the Castle Frankenstein and the 'loyal' retainers are legging it out the back door
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

hahahahahahahahaha.......Loadsa Money Lindridge involved in the 'Corbyn Pixie's Coup" against the SCABAL. ? hahahahahaha....What a load of B****x

DRiddle

Lindridge has done naff all in the coup other than fail to realise it was coming. He was initially elected with nearly 1700 votes. If he polls HALF that next time out I'll be surprised. He's now brown nosing the young guns to ensure he retains the nomination, in much the same way he brown nosed the SCABS for 3 years.

The coup and how it was organised and executed so far is no secret to those people who follow these things. It was to Jim. He didn't have a scooby.

He didn't even realise people disliked the SCABS until he saw who aligning yourself to/with did to Alan Clarke.

Tony Richardson had Jim on toast at the count in front of channel 4 and Jimbo was like a rabbit caught in headlights.

It's all very tragic considering he said to myself and others at a hospital rally that he was going to, quote, "Sort out those Akers-Belchers".

If by "sort out" he meant "fully comply with" then he's a man of his word.

Prat.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on August 08, 2018, 08: PM
Lindridge has done naff all in the coup other than fail to realise it was coming. He was initially elected with nearly 1700 votes. If he polls HALF that next time out I'll be surprised. He's now brown nosing the young guns to ensure he retains the nomination, in much the same way he brown nosed the SCABS for 3 years.

Its only recently that Anth stopped defending their every action on The Mail site. In fact all the people now trying to ditch the Scabs took turns defending them. The SCABs being 'one of us' meant they had to be defended because the only enemy were the 'Tory Cnuts'.
I am afraid I do not share the view things will change. All we will get is different Labour insiders  running different CICs after they defund the present contract holders. I am pretty sure Anth will end up with a council-funded 'job' dear to his heart and it is certain any Council  funds for IT/Computing Projects are all going to end up in the hands of  one of the  'Andy Simms'  shills.

pieface

Does anyone think it was An early resignation to avoid a good independent challenge at such short notice? You can't even find any info on how to become an independent candidate on the HBC website anymore neither it seems..

Lucy Lass-Tick

Tony Richardson had Jim on toast at the count in front of channel 4 and Jimbo was like a rabbit caught in headlights.

Now that was an absolute corker ... any chance of sub-titles for those who might miss the odd snarl?

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on August 08, 2018, 08: PM

Its only recently that Anth stopped defending their every action on The Mail site. In fact all the people now trying to ditch the Scabs took turns defending them. The SCABs being 'one of us' meant they had to be defended because the only enemy were the 'Tory Cnuts'.
I am afraid I do not share the view things will change. All we will get is different Labour insiders  running different CICs after they defund the present contract holders. I am pretty sure Anth will end up with a council-funded 'job' dear to his heart and it is certain any Council  funds for IT/Computing Projects are all going to end up in the hands of  one of the  'Andy Simms'  shills.

Anth the King Maker...........my a**e......he attempted to defend the indefensible and when he realised he was making a T**t of himself he along with fellow 'labour shakers and movers' hijacked the script this forum wrote years ago........

I don't believe there will be any change in behaviour even if there is a change in occupancy, the CIC  titty will have a new suckler hanging on to the teat, long gone are the times labtor mob councillors did 'Owt for Nowt' in Hartlepool.

The more I read on social media the more I see that people really have sussed out Hartlepool Labour, all that'srequired is several more independents to win council seats in up coming elections and the sound of Labmob a***'s hitting the deck will be heard in Durham

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: fred c on August 08, 2018, 10: PM
The more I read on social media the more I see that people really have sussed out Hartlepool Labour, all that'srequired is several more independents to win council seats in up coming elections and the sound of Labmob a***'s hitting the deck will be heard in Durham

I hope you mean Durham Jail, fred...cos that's where some of them deserve to go!  Wouldn't be the first time a Labour councillor in Hartlepool has been sent down!

Inspector Knacker

The Locusts being replaced by the young and not so young pretenders will continue the dismal thought process.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.