Facebook history can come back to bite you............

Started by mk1, March 23, 2018, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 25, 2018, 05: PM
Quote from: mk1 on March 25, 2018, 04: PM
Quote from: fred c on March 24, 2018, 06: PM
I suppose we could speculate about All Sorts individuals who could have been responsible for the Simms FB Page...... whoever it was, he is a really sick individual.................

You can indulge in informed speculation.
The issue is raised here and certain individuals are identified as having a very close connection to the Simms ID.
One of these individuals is also the 'publisher' of a 'Newspaper' that had as its only aim the smearing of any perceived opponent of the Council.
This same individual is currently deleting a lot of his Facebook postings.
At the same time this individual is cleaning up his Facebook postings the original Simms trolling account is deleted.
Seems an open and shut case to me.
just take a look on   town of hartlepool politics from  2017 and put in andrew james joyce simms  you will see all the vicious trolling they did https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487287244900582/search/?query=james%20andrew%20joyce%20%20simms
looks like  andrew james joyce simms   has been deleted now  ;) ;) ;)

mk1

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 29, 2018, 08: PM
looks like  andrew james joyce simms   has been deleted now

Its a Labour thing. They  can't help themselves.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/29/labour-mp-apologises-for-social-media-abuse-aimed-at-tory-activist

Young Conservative Alice Terry, 29, said she regularly receives hateful messages because of her views.

But the volume of abuse increased considerably this week, after she tweeted she was "genuinely embarrassed" that people in her generation supported the Labour leader....................Among the insults sent to her privately were some that called her a "cu*nt", a "slag" and "Tory scum".

Perhaps Alice should check if anyone is parked outside her house?

BresslawoffoftheBunker

they may have parked outside of my house previously, but were not brave enough to knock on my door whilst canvassing the other night !!!!

BresslawoffoftheBunker

There was a wee fella with a mop of curly hair glanced at the house and was off like a whippet

mk1

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on March 29, 2018, 10: PM
There was a wee fella with a mop of curly hair glanced at the house and was off like a whippet

Or 'off like Baxter'?

jawsbbc

they may have parked outside of my house previously, but were not brave enough to knock on my door whilst canvassing the other night !!!!
was it the same ones that subjected you and others to vile trolling on a politics page   while also telling you they were stalking you  ;)

BresslawoffoftheBunker

They'll know soon enough.  Once the spotlight hits some will wish it hadn't     I am already closing in on one of them.  There is sufficient evidence about now to ruin any up coming political 'careers'

fred c

They haven't knocked on my door for years..... I look on it as a bonus  :)

mk1

See who is looking after Mammy Belcher. Handy  if  he wants to pop out of work and visit her in her brand new Bungalow (gifted  via her loving son) just around the corner from him.

https://www.hartlepoollabour.org.uk/jesmond/

mk1

Breathtaking dig at the Labour MP by a SCAB acolyte on Facebook. One could be forgiven for thinking  this newly elected Hartlepool Labour Party Official wants rid of him and  one of his mates from that there London getting the job............

https://www.facebook.com/harry.blackwood.52/posts/10156134662589976?comment_id=10156134738999976&reply_comment_id=10156135537939976&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R2%22%7D

Hartlepudlion

Interesting.

In mama belcher's declaration of interests she describes her son as a senior Councillor but her son-in-law as a Councillor.

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on March 30, 2018, 06: PM
Breathtaking dig at the Labour MP by a SCAB acolyte on Facebook. One could be forgiven for thinking  this newly elected Hartlepool Labour Party Official wants rid of him and  one of his mates from that there London getting the job............

https://www.facebook.com/harry.blackwood.52/posts/10156134662589976?comment_id=10156134738999976&reply_comment_id=10156135537939976&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R2%22%7D

"Now what's interesting with this full post is the you specifically attack the Labour Councillors.
No mention of other Councillors who also took the rise"

He is really is a simple little Pixie.... maybe he didn't realise those "other councillors" were the SCABALS Tory pals......Everyone can understand a Tory Councillor taking the £1,800 extra cash.......

But no-one expected the "We Will Stand Shoulder to Shoulder with Our Employees" LabMob to take it, well no-one outside of the Members Room......

As for his having a pop at The Member.......The Pixie and the rest of the Corbynites aren't sure who to stab in the back next.

jawsbbc

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on March 29, 2018, 11: PM
They'll know soon enough.  Once the spotlight hits some will wish it hadn't     I am already closing in on one of them.  There is sufficient evidence about now to ruin any up coming political 'careers'
THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST  VILE ONLINE TROLLING I HAVE  EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO READ  AND TO THINK 4 OF THEM  WERE CPL OFFICERS   >:( 

mk1

Look who is lurking right behind Hill'. Perfect position for a budding Brutus !

jawsbbc