Facebook history can come back to bite you............

Started by mk1, March 23, 2018, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Ten Commamments quiz, fill in the missing words.

1. I am the .......... , thou shalt not have .............before me.

2. You shalt not make for yourself an ......... in the form of anything.

3. Thou shall not misuse the name of the ........ your..........

4. Remember the .............  day by keeping it .........

5. Honour your ......... and your ..............

6.Thou shalt not ..........

7.You shall not commit...........

8. You shall not .........

9. You shall not gove a false testimony against ..........   ............

10. You shall not covet your.............   ............      ........... or ............
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on March 24, 2018, 06: PM
I suppose we could speculate about All Sorts individuals who could have been responsible for the Simms FB Page...... whoever it was, he is a really sick individual.................

You can indulge in informed speculation.
The issue is raised here and certain individuals are identified as having a very close connection to the Simms ID.
One of these individuals is also the 'publisher' of a 'Newspaper' that had as its only aim the smearing of any perceived opponent of the Council.
This same individual is currently deleting a lot of his Facebook postings.
At the same time this individual is cleaning up his Facebook postings the original Simms trolling account is deleted.
Seems an open and shut case to me.

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on March 24, 2018, 05: PM
McGovern is busy erasing all his awkward Facebook history. He has deleted loads of stuff.  Pointless exercise. I only post stuff after I have screenshots and save the entire 'web page complete'.

By a strange coincidence the 'Andy Simms' account also seems to have been deleted since I started this thread.
I am sure the two are not connected as there is no way that an elected Hartlepool Labour Party Official would  set up and run a Facebook trolling account.  Shades of Cambridge Analytica!
not all try taking a look at this https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009494257211

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 25, 2018, 05: PM
McGovern is busy erasing all his awkward Facebook history. He has deleted loads of stuff.  Pointless exercise. I only post stuff after I have screenshots and save the entire 'web page complete'.

By a strange coincidence the 'Andy Simms' account also seems to have been deleted since I started this thread.
I am sure the two are not connected as there is no way that an elected Hartlepool Labour Party Official would  set up and run a Facebook trolling account.  Shades of Cambridge Analytica!
not all try taking a look at this https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009494257211

Impressive list of friends including Cllr Hunter and Ann Marshall.
I don't believe it.

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on March 25, 2018, 04: PM
Quote from: fred c on March 24, 2018, 06: PM
I suppose we could speculate about All Sorts individuals who could have been responsible for the Simms FB Page...... whoever it was, he is a really sick individual.................

You can indulge in informed speculation.
The issue is raised here and certain individuals are identified as having a very close connection to the Simms ID.
One of these individuals is also the 'publisher' of a 'Newspaper' that had as its only aim the smearing of any perceived opponent of the Council.
This same individual is currently deleting a lot of his Facebook postings.
At the same time this individual is cleaning up his Facebook postings the original Simms trolling account is deleted.
Seems an open and shut case to me.
just take a look on   town of hartlepool politics from  2017 and put in andrew james joyce simms  you will see all the vicious trolling they did https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487287244900582/search/?query=james%20andrew%20joyce%20%20simms

jawsbbc

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on March 25, 2018, 05: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on March 25, 2018, 05: PM

Impressive list of friends including Cllr Hunter and Ann Marshall.
take look at the other post i have just put on SOSD

jawsbbc

if you are on facebook if you look on town of hartlepool politics and put in 2017 then the name frain ect ect all  convo,s will show up

jawsbbc

mcgovern  at his best if he is a Labour Party Official he need to reign his self in cook frain and mcgovern the local labour  troll tag team     https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487287244900582/search/?query=dan%20mcgovern

jawsbbc

talk about keeping it in the family
Tom Cook i'm related to Chris Simmons and Carl Richardson. Albeit relatively distant relatives, they are still family.

kevplumb

I think it would be funny in another time you have a bunch of self-serving s*ithouses being helped by a bunch of kids and the combined IQ of the lot is smaller than my eldest sons boot size
ahh karma is a wonderful thing
steve always said if I kept out of it while they were having a go at me it would end in tears!
and the icing on the cake is the Blackhall bard fell on his sword as well (not that I agree with that BTW)
but after he did a lot of their dirty work for them he finished up on the receiving end as well
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jawsbbc

Quote from: kevplumb on March 25, 2018, 07: PM
I think it would be funny in another time you have a bunch of self-serving s*ithouses being helped by a bunch of kids and the combined IQ of the lot is smaller than my eldest sons boot size
ahh karma is a wonderful thing
steve always said if I kept out of it while they were having a go at me it would end in tears!
and the icing on the cake is the Blackhall bard fell on his sword as well (not that I agree with that BTW)
but after he did a lot of their dirty work for them he finished up on the receiving end as well
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
along with harry finding out that the  the 3 FRAIN COOK AND MCGOVERN  had made him and others defend the DR when the post had exposed it   was all a lie, marshall getting beatat seaton after he 3 scabs ect ect had all helped her, and harry saying they needed to get rid of the scabs cranney james wells,  and then harry bringing up why sab had not been investigated was the straw that broke the camels back  as they all turned on on  him it id unbelievably quite on the TOHP site now like you say  KEVPLUMB KARMA  ps steve knew what he was doing  GRHS

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on March 25, 2018, 07: PM

That is no way to talk about the crack communications team who delivered a stunning success in the last Seaton Council Election.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Inspector Knacker

Those pics look like prospective residents for a Maximum security twilight home for the terminally bewildered awaiting their interview with matron.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1That is no way to talk about the crack communications team who delivered a stunning success in the last Seaton Council Election.
get a better spell checker that should be "crap"  :D :D ;)