Facebook history can come back to bite you............

Started by mk1, March 23, 2018, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

This is an old Facebook site from the time the Simms account was in posting obscenity and invective on an industrial scale.

It has very  a revealing membership.

Note the shared Labour Party trolling account 'Andy Simms' set it up.
And then 2 of the people who posted as 'Andy Simms' joined in their real names.

We also had these two as members/moderators

These same two men can be seen in one of the current Labour Party Propaganda films on Facebook.
1 = Dan McGovern election agent for Paddy Brown and recently elected to office in Hartlepool Labour Party. Joint moderator with 'Andy Simms'.
2 = Paddy Brown. Prospective Labour Candidate for Jesmond Ward

3 = Anth Frain who recently wrote that he knew the Andy Simms ID was a fake trolling account used by Harry Blackwood.

You have to wonder why Frain was (he would have us believe)  unaware of the activities of McGovern and Brown when they were part of a very small group affiliated with the Andy Simms account.
I think the evidence clearly shows the trolling Simms account was a simi-official Labour account that had the active support of all the group.

Note that McGovern has attempted to distance himself from the group by leaving it but the old screenshots catch him out.

mk1

The member at the top of this list

Can be seen here with the good Doctor.

Small world isn't it?

Must be a coincidence that so many Hartlepool Labour Party officials were in this group with the  troll Andy Simms  Anth Frain has confirmed (in a message) that he knew Andy Simms was an alias used by  Harry Blackwood. Perhaps now he will admit that he knows who else was posting as Andy Simms?

fred c

Illuminating to say the least, last week Frain pm'd me on FB to tell me Blackwood was using the Simms account.....

So Frain was aware of at least 1 of the users of the most abusive, vicious and vitriolic FB page I have ever seen, sheer filth directed to members of this forum.

What does it say about the morals and integrity of the HCLP when the Secretary, Asst Secretary and a candidate in the upcoming elections were/are involved in such a disgusting enterprise

Secretary - Anth Frain HCLP

Asst. Secretary - Dan McGovern HCLP

As for the Design Director of Pixel Boy attempting to distance himself from the group........ It's To Late.

Nice

Wasnt Pixel Boy the host site for The Hartlepool Harold ? , Seem to recall recent screen shot where a member of the forum looked into THH and right at the bottom was an address something like pixel_boy.co.uk or something like that :-)

The Great Dictator

His latest offering is HARTLEPOOL RUBBERNECKING on Facebook, its not malicious just the old semi funny dross from the Mail.

Labour members have had a warning about their association with him so close to an election.

Maybe he will get a part time job in a charity shop now and put his spare time to good use ?

isolde

Note that McGovern has attempted to distance himself from the group by leaving it but the old screenshots catch him out.
[/quote]

I posted this screen shot that l took on 22nd march on the posts fb group, within hours McGovern had seen it and quickly took himself off. He was the reason that l took the screenshot of members to expose him. He may have forgotten that he joined that group but he only left out of embarrassment  2days ago

fred c

Yeah it wouldn't look good, the Asst Secretary of the HCLP and Design Directer of Pixel Boy indulging anything untoward on FB.....

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on March 24, 2018, 12: PM
Yeah it wouldn't look good, the Asst Secretary of the HCLP and Design Directer of Pixel Boy indulging anything untoward on FB.....
;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on March 23, 2018, 06: PM
The member at the top of this list

Can be seen here with the good Doctor.

Small world isn't it?

Must be a coincidence that so many Hartlepool Labour Party officials were in this group with the  troll Andy Simms  Anth Frain has confirmed (in a message) that he knew Andy Simms was an alias used by  Harry Blackwood. Perhaps now he will admit that he knows who else was posting as Andy Simms?
and note that ian crawley has taken over the burbank community centre   grants funds ect ect ect

The Great Dictator

The Labour regime in council is very strict, if these new guys get elected they will have to tow the party line and vote for what CAB tells them to.

jawsbbc

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 24, 2018, 05: PM

The Labour regime in council is very strict, if these new guys get elected they will have to tow the party line and vote for what CAB tells them to.
and they will i heard they were going to  sort the   the toxic few when they didnt their answer was it just doent happen overnight

mk1

McGovern is busy erasing all his awkward Facebook history. He has deleted loads of stuff.  Pointless exercise. I only post stuff after I have screenshots and save the entire 'web page complete'.

By a strange coincidence the 'Andy Simms' account also seems to have been deleted since I started this thread.
I am sure the two are not connected as there is no way that an elected Hartlepool Labour Party Official would  set up and run a Facebook trolling account.  Shades of Cambridge Analytica!

fred c

Yeah...... Not a single person thought the Filpoke F***wit was the only Ahole using the account..... and with the deletion of a FB history that we are witnessing now, I suppose we could speculate about All Sorts individuals who could have been responsible for the Simms FB Page...... whoever it was, he is a really sick individual who should seek psychiatric help before he has a chance to influence others, especially young people.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 24, 2018, 05: PM

Sometimes it seems more akin to a religious cult than a political party. Is it true they have 10 Commandmants...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

1) Do as I say not as I do
2) Do unto others as thy please
3) ...
I don't believe it.