Calamity Chris strikes again ...

Started by admin, February 12, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

will be an auto-censor last site I modded on had one if a mod puts the word on the banned list it gets censored automatically  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 02, 2018, 08: AM
I just don't understand why Labour Councillors keep electing him leader, it says as much about them as it does him and his cabal.

I'd like to know how he got the 'leader gig' in the first place?  Did he get it by bullying other councillors to vote for him?  Or is there a more 'sinister' reason?  I have certain theories  :o as I'm sure many here also have! 

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on March 02, 2018, 01: PM
I'd like to know how he got the 'leader gig' in the first place?  Did he get it by bullying other councillors to vote for him? 

Right place at the right time. He would never get the job on ability. He is a very poor public speaker and mangles The Queens English summat rotten. I think they  thought his election would show 'da yuff' what a progressive and forward looking Council we were.

Listen to this rambling speech........https://youtu.be/5Zj1HPQxkxY?t=26s

station cat

OMG that is sooo embarrassing!!

fred c

Everybody I know who has seen that video all think the same, cringeworthy in the extreme and that's only Kim Jun Cwis, talk about making a rip roaring James Hunt of himself.........as for the tealeaf, what you saw with her is exactly what we got.

mk1

Quote from: station cat on March 02, 2018, 03: PM
OMG that is sooo embarrassing!!
He is so stupid. He undermines his case by using the term 'spare rooms'. He catches himself at the start and mumbles about it really being 'care rooms' but then forgets and starts saying  spare rooms again!

DRiddle

"We ain't paying a single penny!" . . . She was true to her word though. SHE didn't, not a single penny in NI contributions,  income tax, VAT . . . Or dog food.

kevplumb

come on David they where all p*ssing in the same pot on that one makes me wonder why she took the dive for the rest of them
they all knew what was going on
and they where all pocketing out of it in one way or another
read the PM

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment