Calamity Chris strikes again ...

Started by admin, February 12, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Not sure if this is an actual update on the letter threatening to ban myself and my pal....... No letter actually banning us appeared before the full council meeting, so we toddled off to the meeting, once inside the chamber Peter Devlin had a quiet word with us, that was it, no mention of the letter or the ban.

Maybe Peter Devlin pointed out a few salient facts about local democracy, but I can only guess......... I prefer to think that the show of support and offers of financial assistance had a lot to do with it.

Can I offer my personal thanks for your support, standing together is the only way to challenge the carpetbaggers and selfservers who are running (ruining) the town.

DRiddle

My guess would be they'll just let the matter drop and give you a quiet warning (at least until after the elections). The reason I think that is he clearly has made you, Fred, the focus of his latest personal vendetta (or at least one of them).

When one considers he has accused you of assault over twitter (potentially defamatory given that no charges were ever brought against you), then there's the video footage of the Jackson's Landing debacle and the comments Cranney made, the police 'mysteriously' turning up at your house, banning you AGAIN could make for a nice local, regional or even national news story.

In fact, I'd imagine the story is already written ready to send to the posts contact at Private Eye if you DO get a ban.  ;)

In fact, I'm certain it is. That'd look great on an election leaflet  ;)

Go on Chris, ban him, I dare you.  ;)

fred c

Fame at last........ a few words that could be used to describe a jumped up benefits clerk...   

malicious, mean, nasty, cruel, unkind, unfriendly, snide, hurtful, wounding, barbed, cutting, hateful, ill-natured, bitter, venomous, poisonous, acid, hostile, rancorous, malevolent, evil-intentioned, baleful, vindictive, vengeful, vitriolic, vicious, splenetic, malign, malignant, bilious; defamatory; catty;

mk1

Quote from: fred c on March 01, 2018, 06: AM
Fame at last........ a few words that could be used to describe a jumped up benefits clerk...   

malicious, mean, nasty, cruel, unkind, unfriendly, snide, hurtful, wounding, barbed, cutting, hateful, ill-natured, bitter, venomous, poisonous, acid, hostile, rancorous, malevolent, evil-intentioned, baleful, vindictive, vengeful, vitriolic, vicious, splenetic, malign, malignant, bilious; defamatory; catty;

Did you get a Thesaurus for Christmas?

fred c

A Dyke House education always comes in useful.  ;)

Lord Elpus

He always reminds me of that well know bad dude; Mr. Warrick Wright Hunt.

I bet admin smacks my hand for that

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 01, 2018, 09: AM

Only if said Mr Hunt lives in Scunthorpe or related to that Cnut who was king

Lord Elpus

Quote from: mk1 on March 01, 2018, 09: AM

She'll go ape when she sees that

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on March 01, 2018, 08: AM
A Dyke House education always comes in useful.  ;)
having watched you make a complete pratt of him I know why you are in his sights
I'm just glad you passed my the agenda so i could cover my face  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1 on March 01, 2018, 09: AM

She'll go ape when she sees that
you will get your bum smacked geoff (if you play your cards right)  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

For the record Cnut is the proper name of the  King(CAB?)who  tried to convince his sycophantic followers (Hartlepool Labour Group?) that he was not all-powerful and for his pains is  now misrepresented as a fool (CAB again) who thought he could command the tide. Poor old King Canute!

Inspector Knacker

Are you writing a reference?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

I just don't understand why Labour Councillors keep electing him leader, it says as much about them as it does him and his cabal.

Topcat

I suspect that he is re elected as leader because in these times no sane person would want the job. He would need to be a thick skinned m**r*n indeed to imagine that he is in his position because of the love and respect of his subjects.

Topcat

Why does my word m**r*n keep getting censored? They don't even get the right nomber of letters.