Calamity Chris strikes again ...

Started by admin, February 12, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

No Point complaining to anyone in the Kremlin..... but every reason to keep pushing the message about what this shower are doing to the town.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: fred c on February 14, 2018, 05: PM
No Point complaining to anyone in the Kremlin..... but every reason to keep pushing the message about what this shower are doing to the town.

Exactly ...

Disgruntled voter

fred c

A bit of an update on the results of Monday's meeting, on Thursday a hand delivered official letter from Ms Alexander dropped through my letter box.

She had received complaints from members of the committee about my "Rude and Offensive and Unacceptable Behaviour" towards the Chairman of the Policy and Finance committee, I have until Wednesday to reply to the letter.

I have been requested to give an explanation of my behaviour, to offer any regrets I may have about my behaviour, in Ms Alexanders eyes, my behaviour has " Fallen Short of what is Expected of Members of the Public.

My behaviour in her eyes, "Leaves her with No Option but to Consider Another Period of Exclusion".

I have no reason to reproach myself about my behaviour, in fact compared to the things I have been subjected to by labour councillors it is positively angelic.......the following link is an example of that........ I attended that meeting and Cllr Cranney was under some pressure from questions from a councillor (who wasn't on the committee but in attendance) and members of the public.....he yet again threw his toys out of his pram, adjourned the meeting and left the room.......as he did so he referred to me as "A WIFEBEATER"..... I am lead to believe CAPS is considered to be shouting...... which is exactly what he did.....

It's ironic that by informing the Leader of the Council that he should acquire some man management skills I am highly likely to bebe banned from council premises..... Yet, the councillor who abused me, who was sitting next the the Leader....... faced no sanction whatsoever for his vile outburst.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/complaint-made-against-hartlepool-deputy-leader-of-council-following-meeting-1-8029542

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on February 17, 2018, 12: PM

I have been requested to give an explanation of my behaviour, to offer any regrets I may have about my behaviour, in Ms Alexanders eyes, my behaviour has " Fallen Short of what is Expected of Members of the Public.

My behaviour in her eyes, "Leaves her with No Option but to Consider Another Period of Exclusion".
Has she spoken or communicated in any way with you in reference to events at the meeting?
Because it appears she has arrived at her decision already.
How can you be expected to  'offer any regrets' about your behaviour if you haven't even discussed all party's version of events?
A decision cannot be arrived at till then surely?
Making a decision on one party's version of events and acting upon it is unacceptable.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

I am lead to believe that Independent councillors and a member of the local press were  incredulous at the decision by the CEO to issue this letter after complaints by Labour councillors.

Hypocritical in the extreme when you consider that the present Mayor of Hartlepool told blatant and well documented lies about being an MRA Trustee, the current Leader of the council told a blatant lie, whereby he blamed the Charity Commission for the accounts of MRA when it was in fact the MRA accounts that were devoid of the facts..... and who could forget Handsome Ste's Porkie Pies about attending a funeral and telling whoppers about the care of vulnerable adults......

Stig of the Seaton Dump

We all know the organ grinder is hired (and potentially fired) by the monkeys.

Now that reminds me of another lie, the interview on the same date as supposedly too ill to defend themselves at the tribunal.
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

I don't see how she could comment till she had heard the accounts of all parties involved.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

grim reaper

Fred, This abomination of a 'chief executive' has already found you guilty, without the benefit of a 'trial'.
THIS would be a perfect opportunity to show the wider world how infected the Civic Centre is.
Take her letter to a solicitor and he/she will tell you Alexander has inferred guilt before a hearing.
Where is the "alleged" in her letter?
She has no "options" until she has heard your side of the story.

This disgraceful incident is just one of a long catalogue of abuse from the labour party to members of the public in this town.
I am sure the national press would love to get hold of this, and the back story (Cranney, SAB etc.), of what has gone on for far too long.
I, and the regulars on here will put their hands in their pockets towards a decent solicitor for you.
Let's show these people for what they are, and to a wider audience.

jeffh

Quote from: grim reaper on February 18, 2018, 09: AM
Fred, This abomination of a 'chief executive' has already found you guilty, without the benefit of a 'trial'.
THIS would be a perfect opportunity to show the wider world how infected the Civic Centre is.
Take her letter to a solicitor and he/she will tell you Alexander has inferred guilt before a hearing.
Where is the "alleged" in her letter?
She has no "options" until she has heard your side of the story.

This disgraceful incident is just one of a long catalogue of abuse from the labour party to members of the public in this town.
I am sure the national press would love to get hold of this, and the back story (Cranney, SAB etc.), of what has gone on for far too long.
I, and the regulars on here will put their hands in their pockets towards a decent solicitor for you.
Let's show these people for what they are, and to a wider audience.
I'd be more than happy to put my hands in my pockets

fred c

The advice and offer is very much appreciated chaps, we are looking at several options on how we can proceed with this.

Johnny Bongo

I'll be happy to donate a decent amount, fredc.  We could start a GO Fund Me / Go F*%$ HBC page!  I wonder if anyone has any videos of certain labour Councillors 'losing it' at the meetings?  Then a comparison could be made! 

Disgruntled voter

stokoe

jawsbbc

go for it fred show them up for what they are  include me