Rift House and the Mayor's 'Charities'

Started by steveL, July 22, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

A return to the scene of my "Alleged Assault" is not on the cards... unless of course I am accompanied by fellow post users for lunch  :) :)

kevplumb

now theres an idea mr C Saturday lunch at the rifty
anybody else fancy it ????
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Lucy Lass-Tick

Don't forget the Rennies and Immodium ...  ;)

mk1

Still a good idea if anyone is up for it. One we get to see the place and two it will make them paranoid and they will be watching customers closely.  Its a win-win situation!

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on August 22, 2017, 06: PM
Still a good idea if anyone is up for it. One we get to see the place and two it will make them paranoid and they will be watching customers closely.  Its a win-win situation!

Yep, it would be a stick to rattle SABS cage.......

CAFE..Open Monday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday. 11.30am - 2pm.

Community Shop Open Wednesday 10am - 1pm

Contrary to the rumours in some quarters I have impeccable table manners........... anyone for a table for 4

A convivial lunch with civic minded chums would be a jolly good idea........ ok count me in.

Inspector Knacker

Doubtless this will be monitored and the Cafe Laughing Gravy will be closed tor exorcism for the foreseeable future.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: Riddler5 on August 22, 2017, 09: PM
Doubtless this will be monitored and the Cafe Laughing Gravy will be closed tor exorcism for the foreseeable future.
;D ;D ;D
will be worth having half a shift though just to let them know we are still watching  ;)