You Naughty People

Started by steveL, May 27, 2017, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

Quote from: Riqueti on May 29, 2017, 03: PM
Yes Fred. It does take an a*r**o** to bully women. I witnessed the two Riddles doing just that. One of the ladies had to endure endless jones about her mental health at the hands of an elected councillor and another was subjected to threats

So what did you about it as you witnessed this happening?

mk1

One of the ladies had to endure endless jones about her mental health at the hands of an elected councillor and another was subjected to threats

I hope I have deciphered the above correctly and appears to be the usual anti-Riddle claptrap from the anti-Riddle clap-trappers. Sad losers who have never got over the fact he was elected despite their best efforts to sabotage his campaign.

akarjl

Suspected so...a sort of "I have a friend who knows a friend who saw someone do something...but don't quote me"...hence me calling him/her out. But as per your previous= ignore them.

stokoe

Yes Fred. It does take an a*r**o** to bully women. I witnessed the two Riddles doing just that. One of the ladies had to endure endless jones about her mental health at the hands of an elected councillor and another was subjected to threats

Think this person is the other mad cyclist j.c.   

mk1

Quote from: stokoe on May 29, 2017, 04: PM

Think this person is the other mad cyclist j.c.

Nah.......can't be. It was not a 32 page whine about being censored!

fred c

D Riddell needs no testimonial from me, I have known him for 5 or 6 years, we speak when we bump into each which is usually at council meetings, in that time I have never heard him raise his voice, I have great difficulty in believing he has bullied anyone let alone a member of the fair sex..... what I have seen, is his stoicism and level headedness in the face of severe provocation from within the council chamber.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on May 29, 2017, 04: PM
in that time I have never heard him raise his voice, I have great difficulty in believing he has bullied anyone let alone a member of the fair sex.....

Are you forgetting the time he reduced a spectator at a local count to a heap of quivering jelly? The man was so brutally treated he fled to safety behind a local Police officer and begged that Riddle be kept away from him as he was in fear  for his life. All that prevented this individual from collapsing on the spot was the knowledge that if he did go down his  bestest buddy Ray Wells was the only  person around him who was qualified to give  mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1 on May 29, 2017, 04: PM
in that time I have never heard him raise his voice, I have great difficulty in believing he has bullied anyone let alone a member of the fair sex.....

Are you forgetting the time he reduced a spectator at a local count to a heap of quivering jelly? The man was so brutally treated he fled to safety behind a local Police officer and begged that Riddle be kept away from him as he was in fear  for his life. All that prevented this individual from collapsing on the spot was the knowledge that if he did go down his  bestest buddy Ray Wells was the only  person around him who was qualified to give  mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

Quote from: kevplumb on May 29, 2017, 04: PM
Quote from: mk1 on May 29, 2017, 04: PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DITTO...... :P

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Just as an aside - don't you think people who allow other people to use their log on details of Facebook are crazy - especially if the other person has already been banned from Facebook several times.

Next thing you know, they'll be doing it on here  ???
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Land Phil

Quote from: steveL on May 29, 2017, 06: PM
Just as an aside - don't you think people who allow other people to use their log on details of Facebook are crazy - especially if the other person has already been banned from Facebook several times.

Next thing you know, they'll be doing it on here  ???

Haha ..I thought I was being targeted by a HB disciple but now wonder if it was the direct hand of god.

fred c

Has he managed to prise himself off the bikes carbon saddle stem  :o :o :o

mk1

It appears they have purchased a Tandem.

Here you can see James complain about false ID Trolls.

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on May 29, 2017, 06: PM

Haha ..I thought I was being targeted by a HB disciple but now wonder if it was the direct hand of god.

Surely you mean 'hand of gob'?