You Naughty People

Started by steveL, May 27, 2017, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 28, 2017, 10: AM
Carl Richardson honestly believes himself to be a political giant. 

In reality most Officers see him as a joke (certainly at least 2 CHief Execs did).  Harry must be after a look at Carl's famous little black books, were he has files on everyone (especially a few pages Black Harry).

hahahahahahahahaha........ A Political Giant, I nearly peed myself at that............he has existed on the back of his councillors allowances paid by the council tax payers for years, when did he last engage in gainful employment and what did it consist off, so A Political Giant he isn't,  what he is, is a product of a dysfunctional Constituency Labour Party.

I personally know of no working age person that would choose the option of being an elected councillor living on allowances for years, over that of working for a living in the real world.......unless of course you happened to work for Ex-Labour Councillor Angela Wilcox at Manor Residents

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Shepherd on May 28, 2017, 12: PM

As for Karl (Marx's) I remember him 30 years ago infesting the Park Hotel with two of his "associates". Sat there, in a pub full of young people (it was called the crèche for good reason) with a disgusting, food filled beard and a Russian Flag badge in his lapel, talking treason. Come the grorious day eh Karl? Looser then and three decades later a looser now!

A Marxist of the Groucho variety?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Riqueti on May 28, 2017, 05: AM
Is this forum just a slanging match? I'm seeing it as such. There are obviously some very switched on people on here, it's a shame that you can't combine and channel this energy to work towards the good of the town instead of ripping each other to bits.
I think this board does work towards the good of the town just by existing. Morphing it into something else would be welcomed by those it irritates. It's a group f individuals, not party apparatchiks. There's a big difference.
Are you in a party?

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on May 28, 2017, 05: PM

From 2014

A top cyclist........ahhhhh his nasty attempt at bullying this lady has become clear now, he has forgotten to use a 'saddle'

akarjl

Quote from: fred c on May 28, 2017, 08: PM
A top cyclist........ahhhhh his nasty attempt at bullying this lady has become clear now, he has forgotten to use a 'saddle'

Fred! A truly nauseating and hilarious image to deal with at 0630 in the morning  ;)

Is he a member of the same "cycling club" as mr and Mrs Aker-belcher?

Inspector Knacker

Are councillors excluded from jobseekers procedures or does their Councillor role get classed as employment.

akarjl

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 29, 2017, 09: AM
Are councillors excluded from jobseekers procedures or does their Councillor role get classed as employment.

I am curious why do you ask?

fred c

You have to be actively seeking work to claim jobseekers allowance.... Shortly before I retired the weekly sum was £72 a week, you had to sign a 'contract' that required you (from memory) to contact 20 employers per week, the sanctions if you neglected to do so.... your dole was stopped.

I can only assume that if a councillor of working age chooses not to work, they either have a pension, a spouse that supports them,  or they are of independent means (make of the latter what you will)

I suppose if you are a councillor who is in a position of being unable to secure employment in your chosen sphere (for example) the care sector, and you were dismissed for gross industrial mis-conduct....... you could always start a cafe in a council community centre.

akarjl

Quote from: fred c on May 29, 2017, 09: AM
I suppose if you are a councillor who is in a position of being unable to secure employment in your chosen sphere (for example) the care sector, and you were dismissed for gross industrial mis-conduct....... you could always start a cafe in a council community centre.

= self employed? = End of benefits? ;)

Another question rears its head.......

Land Phil

So how come it took so long to 'out' the mad cyclist ?

The Great Dictator

I outed him several times but ADMIN ignored it.

Land Phil

Ditto and HB denied it was him too.

He doesn't like other people telling lies and gets quite pedantic about it.

seaton

Quote from: fred c on May 29, 2017, 09: AM
You have to be actively seeking work to claim jobseekers allowance.... Shortly before I retired the weekly sum was £72 a week, you had to sign a 'contract' that required you (from memory) to contact 20 employers per week, the sanctions if you neglected to do so.... your dole was stopped.

I can only assume that if a councillor of working age chooses not to work, they either have a pension, a spouse that supports them,  or they are of independent means (make of the latter what you will)

He will probably qualify for Housing Benefit due too his low income.
Depending on how old he is he might also get Pension Credits.

fred c

It didn't take very long, despite Barry Hackwoods assertions that he remained incognito for several months, regular users of The Post had quickly sussed his Steely Dan persona..... in the case of admin, they recognised his modus operandi almost immediately.

Despite opinions in certain quarters, this forum is relatively laid back and allows all sorts of people to express their opinions, over the years very few people have been banned from The Post, however occasionally some people have overstepped the mark, in Barry the Bicyclist's case I think he was given enough rope and as sure as eggs are eggs, he hung himself....... the screen shot on an earlier post on this thread shows how unpleasant a person he actually is.......it really takes an @rsehole to bully  a woman.

Riqueti

Yes Fred. It does take an a*r**o** to bully women. I witnessed the two Riddles doing just that. One of the ladies had to endure endless jones about her mental health at the hands of an elected councillor and another was subjected to threats