Father Jack tells Radio Chief to F**k Off

Started by Lord Elpus, November 09, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on November 10, 2014, 01: PM
Quote from: pensionater on November 10, 2014, 01: PM
So give me an example of someone in the armed forces who doesn't command respect.

For starters:

Corporal Lee Clegg

Sergeant Lee Clegg, the British soldier convicted and then cleared of the murder, has returned to frontline action, it has emerged.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 02: PM

Sergeant Lee Clegg, the British soldier convicted and then cleared of the murder, has returned to frontline action, it has emerged.

Cleared on the technical point that it could not be shown that Clegg fired the fatal shot. Not that the car driver was not murdered just that the murderers refused to admit which one did it.

At Clegg's original trial fellow paratrooper Chris Aindow was found guilty of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice by faking an injury as a justification for the killings. Aindow was sentenced to seven years imprisonment for the attempted murder of Martin Peake but his case has not attracted the same high ranking support as that of his colleague. Independent witnesses saw members of the patrol deliberately injuring Aindow to back up their false claim that the stolen vehicle had struck a soldier before being fired upon. The third victim of the shooting has denied that there was even a roadblock. She claimed the patrol had been hiding in a ditch when the firing first began. An RUC officer who had accompanied the patrol that night originally made a statement backing the soldiers' version but retracted his evidence when the independent witnesses exposed the story as a tissue of lies. At his retrial Lee Clegg attempted to resurrect the original lie. Kerr said Clegg had ``concocted the story'' that he had fired because he believed that Aindow had been struck by the car. Clegg's claim that he knew nothing about fellow members of his patrol deliberately inflicting an injury to Aindow's leg to cover up their crime, was dismissed by the judge as `a most remarkable coincidence''. `

Acquitting Clegg of murder, Kerr said that although it was very likely he did'', the judge could not be certain that Clegg had fired the fatal round.

So Mican who makes a point of saying others do not answere his questions how do you explain the sentence given to paratrooper Chris Aindow?

Do you wish to  explain away

Corporal Donald Payne

Private Ian Thain

Sergeant Alexander Blackman

or are you a member of  the bong eyed UKIP obsessive fruitcake shills  AKA

'The Sidesteppers'

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on November 10, 2014, 03: PM
[

So Mican who makes a point of saying others do not answere his questions how do you explain the sentence given to paratrooper Chris Aindow? I can't, I wasn't there were you?

Do you wish to  explain away

Corporal Donald Payne

I can't I wasn't there were you?

Private Ian Thain

Sergeant Alexander Blackman

mk1

sidestepper

I ask again  why does Barclay command respect?

Land Phil

Mican

sidestepper

Sorry I hadn't realised I had changed my name to pensionater.

Mican

Sadly this post has once again turned to UKIP, regardless of the fact that the leader of PHF as a member of the planning committee has a full figure photo of himself alongside the headline of homes for veterans has been blocked along with the decision to allow homes to be built at Meadowcroft, despite the council officers warning, regardless of who voted for and against the leader and PHF will be tainted because of this, but never mind they can always blame it on UKIP.

pensionater

Mican don't bite that's what MK1 wants,belittling someone who has a alcohol problem,a weight problem or because they are gay,when you think about it MK1, you would be a good addition to the UKIP cause. 

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on November 10, 2014, 05: PM
Mican don't bite that's what MK1 wants,belittling someone who has a alcohol problem.
A drunk is a drunk. I might have some sympathy for your view is this old soak wasn't making decisions that effect all of us. If you want to help him get yourself in King John's and you can carry him home when he gets legless.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 04: PM
sidestepper

Oh dear.
Do you think every question is directed at you?

mk1

Mican don't bite .............

Says the man who asked a stupid question and now hopes no one remembers it so he can walk away and pretend he never said it...

So give me an example of someone in the armed forces who doesn't command respect.

mk1

Mican don't bite that's what MK1 wants,belittling someone who has a alcohol problem,a weight problem or because they are gay,when you think about it MK1, you would be a good addition to the UKIP cause.

Thats not fair. Some of my best friends are fat drunken friutcake  closet racist UKIP  gays.

I f you want to know  more about gays  ask Kipperdip.
He was an early  member of several far-right groups and knew people like Martin 'sweetie'  Webster who recently revealed that Nick Griffin  was one of his  lovers

It is well known that many of the 'hard men' on the far right are  in fact repressed homosexuals.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25142557

Party Pooper

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on November 10, 2014, 05: PM
Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 04: PM
sidestepper

Oh dear.
Do you think every question is directed at you?

Nice one Ray, fancy me falling for that old trick.  Now what about your leader and the photo and headline.

mk1