Father Jack tells Radio Chief to F**k Off

Started by Lord Elpus, November 09, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

I understand Cllr Alan Barclay, Hartlepool Councils Armed Forces Champion was heard to tell Jason Anderson (Director of Radio Hartlepool) to 'F**k' off in the Royal Navy Club today.

Apparenty Jason had ask Barclay how he was and was meet by a vitriolic response with the slurred words, 'F**k Off' and asking Jason 'is this being recorded'.  This was on rememberance Sunday and in a very public place.  Jason, I understand, was very distressed by the anger shown by Barclay who had been drinking there for most of the afternoon.

I understand a formal complaint will be submitted to Peter Devlin (Borough Solicitor) first thing tomorrow.  The Royal Navy Club is where the Mayor - Akers Belcher, Leader of the Council - Akers Belcher and MP Iain Wright complete with 'hangers on' go for refreshments after the rememberance service.

Jason layed a wreath at the Cenotaph on behalf of Radio Hartlepool and has done so for the last 12 years.

Jeff

I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

mk1

I was in Tesco near the library just after he got elected. He came in in a suit and with a briefcase. He was obviously on his way to a council meeting and he went straight for the booze. Bought enough to fill his briefcase  and  went on his way.

mk1

Correct me if I am wrong but was it not inebriate Barclay who issued the threats a year or two back to Radio Hartlepool for being distantly  involved with the printers who did the PHF leaflets?

Lord Elpus

Yes I understand he made a call advising a local businessman to have nowt to do with PHF.  It was a clear threat and shows the morality of the man.

Lord Elpus

In my opinion Barclay was obviously not working on his own and I suspect he was doing the bidding of the Party chiefs.

Mican

Were you at the remembrance service today wearing your poppy?  Nice photo in the mail regarding the turning down of the homes for "Veterans".

Lord Elpus

No UKIP Councillors at the cenotaph, was this because your leader was snubbed at the nation service of remembrance?  Or was it on advice from Phill?

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 12: AM
Were you at the remembrance service today wearing your poppy?  Nice photo in the mail regarding the turning down of the homes for "Veterans".

I've attended the cenotaph almost every year of my adult life, for very personal reasons it matters to me.

Party Pooper

Quote from: Lord Elpus on November 10, 2014, 06: AM
Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 12: AM

I've attended the cenotaph almost every year of my adult life, for very personal reasons it matters to me.
Very commendable Mican ANC you have my respect for that. But where were your chatty UKIP Councillors ?   

Land Phil

What is the point of complaining, when the school bully is the head masters son ?

DRiddle

Reports that this is CCTV footage from committee room B are, as yet, unsubstantiated. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptd_h0dF7NE

steveL

anyone got a copy of Barclay in his famous pink T-Shirt?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.