SCAB sacking upheld

Started by Lord Elpus, November 07, 2014, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Doris Bonkers on November 09, 2014, 02: PM
. The sad thing is that, unless the Mail get the story out there to the massed ranks of Labour donkeys, it won't matter.

It won't make any difference. I recently linked a story about a Labour Councillor in the area who claimed an ernormous amount in petrol  expenses and who, when challenged, said  he personaly drove round every street in his ward on a regular basis to check for  litter etc. He was re-elected!

Party Pooper

Quote from: Doris Bonkers on November 09, 2014, 02: PM
I think it will be a toss up between his stupidity and his over-inflated ego and either way he loses. The sad thing is that, unless the Mail get the story out there to the massed ranks of Labour donkeys, it won't matter.
Doris the world is bigger than the Hartlepool mail. The Mayors tribunal will make the nationals, it's already been covered by regional TV and radio do you think the outcome will not be of interest to the media and all other political parties on the eve practically of a general election.

Mr. Stephen Akers-Belcher has set himself up for the biggest of falls aided and abetted by Mr Christopher Akers-Belcher, and they are both seriously damaging their party and their town, and do they care ? do they f+$€.

Wait till this blows up what are all the Labour Party leading members in the town going to say?
# nothing to do with me, I never liked them in the first place
# I did everything I possibly could to stop them
# they had a black book and we are all in it so couldn't open our mouths
# Who?

The local Labour Party have the power to stop them now and could have stopped them before now, they are culpable along with the SCABS.

Bet that didn't upset you Mican pet.!

Sanddancer

I can't see the likes of The Daily Mail passing up the chance of some good old Labour bashing in the run up  to the General Election!

fred c

Quote from: Doris Bonkers on November 09, 2014, 03: PM
Of course the story is bigger than the Mail, it is just that I believe that what is a big story in a small town will not get the coverage you expect. That will be especially so on the run up to a GE as Hartlepool is not a marginal seat. More important for Hartlepool is not the 'brand' of the MP but getting rid of the bunch of chancers and crooks currently ensconced in the Civic.

I believe that getting rid of the flaccid "Member" is every bit as important as getting shot of "The Dear Leader & Handsome Ste" that trio of dead wood have done more damage to the town than the German Bombardment.

mk1

Quote from: Sanddancer on November 09, 2014, 04: PM
I can't see the likes of The Daily Mail passing up the chance of some good old Labour bashing in the run up  to the General Election!

If you do a bit of sesarching you will find this type of situation is all too common in Local Politics. Lib/Lab/Con they are all at it. Dame Shirley Porter did her party no harm at all with her 'ethnic' cleansing of Labour voters in  Westminster.

fred c

Quote from: Doris Bonkers on November 09, 2014, 04: PM
Fred, don't get me wrong I regard Wright as a much use as an Elastoplast on a runny nose. The facts are that, no matter who wins the GE, funding to local government remains the same. To make a difference in Hartlepool we need councillors who care about making a positive contribution to the town and not their deep pockets.

I take your point DB......  Hartlepool hasn`t gained much from having a labour MP for 50 years, it just may be more benificial for the town to become a Marginal seat..... naive I may be, but if any of the parties want us..... they may come up with something to entice us. :) :) :) :) :)

Lord Elpus

With SAB been out of work for almost 6 months, has his reputation made him unemployable.

I understand he is looking for work but to no avail.

The Great Dictator

He's now on the employers blacklist as is his partner, outside council they are both blacklisted for life as most of the Labour party.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on December 02, 2014, 05: PM
With SAB been out of work for almost 6 months, has his reputation made him unemployable.

I understand he is looking for work but to no avail.

The Very Fat Boys Dole of £70 odd quid a week will run out when he hits the 6 month mark, i suppose he will be able to use the Vast Experience of a "Former Jumped Up Benifits Clerk" in his search for further DSS handouts tho.
I suppose though, if things get tough, he could always use the Food Bank  :D :D :D :D :D

mk1

Quote from: fred c on December 02, 2014, 08: PM
The Very Fat Boys Dole of £70 odd quid a week will run out when he hits the 6 month mark, i suppose he will be able to use the Vast Experience of a "Former Jumped Up Benifits Clerk" in his search for further DSS handouts tho.
I suppose though, if things get tough, he could always use the Food Bank

They will be treated as a couple and the little fella is expected to suport the fat boy. They  squeezed a fortune out of the Hartlepool tax payer when Blondie  had to have a year off work and an intensive regime of counselling when someone disrespected him and called him names. I believe the sum needed to soothe his bruised ego was not far away from 100k so they should not qualify for any benefit.

The Great Dictator

Neither will get dole as they are unavailable for work and have incomes.

ashamedtobebritish

I agree.. He could sign on, but he would only get National Insurance Credits.

I dont think any council in the country would have either of these individuals, owing to the fact that one seems to be remarkably on the sick and still working which is fraud in itself and another that likes to bring Local Authorities reputations into question, by claiming he is Whistle Blowing, when clearly he was doing a bunk.

I cant see either of them getting another job in the public sector ever again, i really cant wait for the tribunal, i think its going to bring up some rather interesting facts about our Ceremonial Mayor.

I fear he may have swallowed his whistle this time.....

Land Phil

Could he sign on if he is getting paid to be a councillor ?

ashamedtobebritish

I believe that as he is still a Councillor, he would be ineligible to sign on, but once he has been discovered to be a pathological Liar in front of the tribunal and his case is dismissed, he will more than certainly loose his civic role and role as a Councillor.

In the eyes of the Jobcentre, loosing his tribunal will be as bad as just "walking out" this will make him subject to Jobcentre sanctions, as I am aware this could be a loss of benefit of up to 26 weeks, depending on the seriousness of his dismissal.

He would not be able to sign on at the moment as the Jobcentre would say that he has a case pending, and would not pay dole until his case was concluded, this is to avoid paying him money (If He was entitled to it) then he looses his case and he would have to pay it all back as it would have been an overpayment of benefit.

The complexities of our benefits system never ceases to amaze me.

pensionater

They both might get jobs as hod carriers with Gus Robinsons or bouncers jobs at the domes.Just shows you how being connected can pull you out the sh!te.