Put Hartlepool First

Started by Kitchnstauff, August 02, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitchnstauff

Surely now with all the bad press that Labour has amassed over the controversial MRA scandal and the resigning of AW as councillor of the Manor Ward, its time to put Hartlepool first! and that means vote! vote Labour out and vote PHF in, if you want to put things right on the Manor this is the only way to vote.

if Labour get this seat back you only have yourselves to blame, there are only a few she can intimidate the rest of us can stand up to her, AW is all but a memory in the political arena, she cant do anything for you now, so on the 15th you know who to vote for.

Once we have a PHF councillor on the Manor we can concentrate on her getting her (AW) out of MRA!

WHO'S WITH US???  :)

Stig of the Seaton Dump

You will have to rewire DNA for that to happen.

I don't believe it.

lynda

Well said kitchnstauff, do i know you? I have been out in the E and F blocks today delivering PHF leaflets. most people know me, and i received a brilliant response all round, from young to old, to people who have never used their vote before. To people who have always voted labour and who are now turning away. I even bumped into Fred C  :) I urge all on the manor, please vote PHF Mick Stevens and to Stig im all for rearranging dna lol  :) you never know. its time for people on the manor to let their votes speak volumes x

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Good on you Lynda you put my comment to shame and rightly so.
I don't believe it.

fred c

It was a pleasure to finally meet Lynda, I bumped into her in my search for the "D Block", she certainly displays a steely determination in her batttle with Wilcox & "The Mob" if only they possessed half of her Integrity, they wouldn`t be neck deep in S**te.

I can say this for certain about this morning..... Neither of us had Doors Slammed in our faces.

jimbo

I must say from a young age I was always encouraged to vote Labour, but after the recent on goings, I will be voting Putting Hartlepool first !! Lynda you are a genuine lady and have the upmost respect for you ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mr Mister

Quote from: jimbo on August 02, 2013, 11: PM
I must say from a young age I was always encouraged to vote Labour, but after the recent on goings, I will be voting Putting Hartlepool first !! Lynda you are a genuine lady and have the upmost respect for you ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Jimbo..

So you were a Labour voter but, now will be a "Putting Hartlepool First" voter, good for you, my question would be..Why?

What has P.H.F. done that made you change you mind? I understand they jump on a good causes, you know .. Hospital, Tribunals, causes where they actually need little input for maximum exposure, but, why has that changed your mind politically?

beanzontoast

Well said Mr Mister, why indeed has Jimbo changed his political mind, in fact can Jimbo tell us all what PHF stand for politically, they don`t have a manifesto to tell us, all we have is an election leaflet for the manor ward in which it states they are the only ones who`s councillors can speak up for residents and their concerns without following the party line, That statement is incorect as UKIP councillors have such an arangement and is in the UKIP manifesto, so PHF seem to be economical with the wording of their leaflet, and it would appear PHF are able to speak for the residents as they are not a political party at all, they are a small group of people who live in Hartlepool and is just a wasted vote.

Stevef

Quote from: beanzontoast on August 04, 2013, 03: PM
PHF seem to be economical with the wording of their leaflet, and it would appear PHF are able to speak for the residents as they are not a political party at all, they are a small group of people who live in Hartlepool and is just a wasted vote.

Well I suppose you could just vote Labour and hope that things will change. Now that wouldn't  be a wasted vote, would it! :P :P. ;)

You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

Mr Mister

Quote from: Stevef on August 04, 2013, 03: PM

Well I suppose you could just vote Labour and hope that things will change. Now that wouldn't  be a wasted vote, would it! :P :P. ;)

Well actually SteveF maybe it wouldn't be a wasted vote after all, let's face facts Putting Lilley's First hasn't done a great deal for the people of Hartlepool to date, I would be voting for Tom and his UKIP mob if I lived on the Manor and had a vote, at least I have faith in the guy.

lynda

How is voting for PHF a wasted vote? A vote  for Labour on the manor is. And what party does not jump on a good cause? This world is part full of people who have no respect for others or their feelings, who have their own self interests at heart. I have had my shyness knocked out of me, by a woman who is all of those things. You vote for PHF  if you want to jimbo, because i certainly am, im voting with my head and my heart, and because i believe Mick Stevens can make a difference. Steven Akers Belcher has just canvassed in my road, but didnt have the decency to knock. That is the difference between him and me. Iwould have knocked....

mk1

In the recent Norfolk County Council elections Labour took a recently gained UKIP seat.............

Mr Mister

Of course it's a wasted vote, what have they done so far, ok they gave you moral support, as you were a cause worth jumping on, to attack Wilcox & Labour, but what else have they done.. a big fat nothing.

I understand all parties jump on good causes but, when the good cause if used up, they as a group have to have something else to offer. What else have they to offer Lynda?

Lynda you fought the good fight, you won your tribunal, but that's not the bee all and end all, how long have you been a supporter of P.H.F.?.. since they jumped on the bandwaggon of your tribunal would be my guess.

P.H.F. won't win, nor have they done enough to win, if they want to win, they ought to look like they are up for the job, instead of just begging people at voting time.

I totally understand why S.A.B. gave your address a swerve, in the same way my local councillor gives my address a swerve, no point giving it to them on the doorstep, might as well wait until the timing is right and get payback properly.. :)

jimbo

PHF are there supporting genuine people that this town has let down badly,,,,,,,,,,,very badly. Time to get the old out and the new in !!!

beanzontoast

I am not infering PHF to be a wasted vote due to the people who support or are part of this group, who i feel are very honourable people, it`s a wasted vote as there is a UKIP candidate who has a national party behind him and is the fastest growing party frequently mentioned in the media and on telivision, infact todays Mail on Sunday Peter Hitchins says local people should vote for UKIP, Ed Milliband mentioned UKIP from the balcony at the recent miners gala, and it was UKIP that bounced David Cameron to giving the British people an EU referendum and in that sense a vote for the UKIP guy would be tactical voting and a vote not wasted.