Brash calls CABs motion corrupt

Started by admin, July 03, 2013, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

To mk1 and others. If you are unhappy with the Mail for whatever reason, write to the Editor and ask her why censorship exists at the Mail. After all newspapers are the first ones to cause a stir when their idea of a free press (in otherwords censorship) is challenged. If no satisfaction at the local level then write to the MD. Publish their replies if they still don't meet with your satisfaction. The only way to fight this is to expose it and hit them where it hurts, their pocket. Stop buying the Mail but let them know why you are not buying it.

Private Fraser

To be fair to The Mail, I can't help feeling that it's 20% censorship (strings pulled by the A-B's & Mob), 30% idleness because they can't be arsed to check up on things and 50% inexperience of the journalists. There some kids in that office - its like Bugsy Malone with word processors! They are running it on a shoestring, its printed out of town, threatened by staff cuts, fed tripe to fill up space and padded out with crap from South Shields and Yorkshire, consequently the morale of the staff is rock bottom. Perfect for manipulation by those who have axes to grind or publicity to seek. A-B's giving each other pressies, Wells whinging about Tunstall Court, Mr & Mrs Brash being victimised by Hartlepool Labour Party (trying to be balanced). The Mail is a political football in the town.
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

PostItNote

I can no longer endure reading these posts and not chipping in so hello everyone!

Could Hartlepool Post please list all media contacts they know of and readers/posters should get in touch to demand action and coverage on these disgraceful events!

Stevef

Quote from: brassed off monkey on July 31, 2013, 06: PM
One thing is for certain, Angelina Ballerina didn`t write that letter, will that particular legal bill for services rendered be appearing in MRA`s next accounts ?

I don't think the labour party would trust Wilcox to write letters like that one. It may just be me but doesn't the grammar seem familiar? reminds me of a certain anonymous leaflet that went around the Fens accusing councillor Lilly of being disrespectful to women (or something like that).

One of the things you notice on a forum is that everyone has their own way of writing, something which is hard to change or fake.

Just my own opinion.
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

mk1

Mr Mister

Can somebody tell me out of interest, what Christopher is wearing around his neck please?

Also, Labours Councillor Fisher got in the picture I see, not like him to miss a chance of a picture in the paper for doing nothing! AGAIN.

"20 pieces of silver" No.. just stick him on a couple of panels and he's bought & paid for, ready for use when required, politics in Hartlepool is a funny old business to be in.

Lord Elpus

I thought the picture of the Carnival Queen was more appropriate.