Manor residents inside info...

Started by Fight4whatsright, July 30, 2013, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaffa

Quote from: fred c on August 01, 2013, 08: AM
Quote from: jaffa on August 01, 2013, 12: AM
In reply to your question the trailer belongs to MR not wilcox she has also sold other asets belonging to MR.

Hi jaffa........ I hope you didn`t think i was doubting your word.... lol

I hope you have a full list of assets she has sold off, & any information as to who may have purchased them & for how much, which could prove useful to the Accountants... either for "Next Years Accounts", or in the event that "MRA goes Bust".

I`ll leave which option open to your own opinions.

jimbo

I walked past the MRA centre yesterday and all the shutters were down at 12pm..............I was informed that staff were told to use the back entrance.................I smell a rat ;)

jaffa

apparantly the front reception area was getting pulled apart for a full revamp and MRis being fully decorated inside !! spending money which should be paid to the 4 tribunal claimants !!or is she using the tax & ni contributions she hasnt paid to inland revenue we she is in for a big shock soonet than later, think she could be spending a bit of time in the clink soon !!!!!!+ ;D

jimbo

Yes Jaffa, maybe she is getting bars on the windows so there wont be much of a change when the boys in blue come for her  :) :) :) :)