Rotten to the core

Started by Lord Elpus, March 31, 2012, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Has there been a referral to the relevant authorities on this issue?

Shepherd

This 'robbery' of public funds belongs in Private Eye?

I know they are doing it, but how are they getting away with it, its big numbers and there has to be oversight other than the council, surely to god???

steveL

I know the Charity Commission have been sent a copy of the accounts highlighting the particularly imaginative approach adopted.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Carrot Cake

I have looked at your front page, and there is no way they should get away with this, how many people have been in touch with the Charity Commission?

Has it been sent to the Police, the Police should do something?

blackberry

This is a disgrace, how does the blob get away with this? AND the local council let her get away with it !!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent

Wonder if xivvi had anything to do with this outfit?

Greg X

I spend tax-payers money for a public service and if the cost is greater than £500 I have to get three quotes. The rules for spending half a million are detailed and onerous. What happened here?
Where is The Local Government Ombudsman, Inspector Knacker, The Audit Commission et al?

christine blakey

It is happening from what I hear.

It is best that it is looked at to ensure that there are no concerns that stand.

blackberry

mavis

Quote from: blackberry on April 10, 2012, 10: PM
This is a disgrace, how does the blob get away with this? AND the local council let her get away with it !!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 31, 2012, 06: PM
Has there been a referral to the relevant authorities on this issue?
i have had dealings with the blob and associates i questioned practices regarding children with special needs only to have them close ranks and exclude my child from services i had paid for and be told i wasnt getting a refund, i disagreed with this and after a lot of discussions and my decision to report said blob and association to anyone who would listen was my partcial refund given. after numerous attempt to try and engae my child with this organisation i gave up we were not after all related to any persons associated with this org so where not wanted as it seems they would have actually had to deliver what they were pretending to be able or willing to. i have always been disgusted by the blobs inappropriate use of funds. employees given lavish gifts and holidays !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dangerman

Two people stopped me on Seaton Beach this morning asking if I had read Private Eye? of course I knew what was coming next both furious at the money being given to Manor resident association, and reference made on Cllr Kevin Cranney all of which is common knowledge on this site.

Both made same remark WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE MAIL?

I said ring the Mail and see if you get answers to the questions your asking, or the Mayor. Good Luck your going to need it.

Straight Talking

It could just be that the Hartlepool Mail knows that the story is untrue and they would be foolhardy to print something that they could be sued for.

Straight Talking

Not that easy but possible, the difference is that Hartlepool Mail doesn't hide behind pseudonyms

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on April 20, 2012, 11: PM
It could just be that the Hartlepool Mail knows that the story is untrue and they would be foolhardy to print something that they could be sued for.

So can a website. If the claims were  untrue then the Manor Mafia could have consulted  Sue, Grabbit & Run and  forced a retraction and apology.
They have not done so.
Read what you want into that.

Straight Talking

You might be right, but as a new poster, I have obviously read more recently the rules covering users of this site.
The liability is with the poster, not HTH.