25 votes 25 times

Started by notinshadow, April 19, 2012, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Not including some meetings in my earlier post, at the following meetings dates there was a recorded vote, Ray Wells voted with the Labour on every occasion.  you can check all these meetings out on HBC website.

09 -2- 2012  Wells 4 of 4  indy 2 of 4
8 -12-2011   Wells 6 of 6  indy 4 of 6
27 10 2011  Wells 2 of 2 indy 2 of 2
08 09 2011  Wells 1 of 1 indy 1 of 1
04 -8 2011   Wells 4 of 4 indy 3 of 4
10 02 2011   Wells 1 of 1 indy 1 of 1
11 02 2011   Wells 1 of 1 indy 1 of 1

mk1

Quote from: The Shadow on April 19, 2012, 10: PM
I could go on Cllr but I have no need to.

No need to but you will anyway......

Quote from: The Shadow on April 19, 2012, 10: PM
you just prefer to play politics and tug on peoples heart strings rather than actually turning up to meetings and actually working with people to better this town. Pathetic really.

Pathetic?
Like ensuring you are  photographed in Ward Jackson Park at least once a month?
Like  allowing The Manor Mafia to loot the public purse and giving a mealy-mouthed excuse as to why you can not (dare not?) comment on the matter?

I too could go on but you get the message.

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 19, 2012, 11: PM
Not including some meetings in my earlier post, at the following meetings dates were there was a recorded vote, Ray Wells voted with the Labour on every occasion.  you can check all these meetings out on HBC website.

09 -2- 2012  Wells 4 of 4  indy 2 of 4
8 -12-2011   Wells 6 of 6  indy 4 of 6
27 10 2011  Wells 2 of 2 indy 2 of 2
08 09 2011  Wells 1 of 1 indy 1 of 1
04 -8 2011   Wells 4 of 4 indy 3 of 4
10 02 2011   Wells 1 of 1 indy 1 of 1
11 02 2011   Wells 1 of 1 indy 1 of 1

Don't confuse the man with facts.......

mk1

Quote from: notinshadow on April 19, 2012, 11: PM

What's the access bit all about.............

I confused my shadows!

notinshadow

Not Stephen Hadow

Quote from: The Shadow on April 19, 2012, 09: PM
I understand that the majority of full council votes that are taken are as a result of much and protracted debate across the political spectrum.

So the council budget, for example, that would be discussed in numerous meetings and working groups over a period of 12 months and agreed in cabinet. It would then go for a vote of full council where six cabinet members who had spent nearly a year work on and agreeing this budget would suddenly discover they didn't support it after all....... ;)

I don't think its PHF who are getting rattled here.....

notinshadow

Say what you like about Ray Wells but I emailed him a short time ago and have had a reply already, giving his consent to post his private email reply to be back in March.

I think from memory, I have emailed him 3 or 4 times, each time I have had a speedy reply.

I am still waiting for my email from either of the Lilley's from 2 years ago, along with other councillors who simply egnore you like you don't matter..which of course to them you don't.

Hi
I make no apologies for voting in the best interests of the people of the town, even if that involves voting with another political party. As for the 25 out of 25 votes if you look at all the votes and not just 25 hand picked ones you will see a different picture.

As for who is standing in your ward we are always looking for good people.

Regards

Ray

P.S. Just to rub salt in, the other person that I have to admit always replies to emails, even if I don't like the reply to much, is Stuart Drummond.

notinshadow

In case any of the Lilley's feel like replying to me after all this time, the email was to ask why Allison Lilley abstained from the vote to close the hospital..

How can you do one thing and then say another..surely to the average man in the street that's double standards.

No wonder he calls me a "odius little t*a*" for asking questions they don't want to answer!! funny when he saw me last, he didn't call me anything at all but simply said he didn't want to talk to me..

The Shadow

Also will you be fielding a nobody, that nobody knows, in my ward again this time round, that will make no effort to try and win, as quite frankly I wasted my vote last time

Didn't I see him in The Mail a few days ago standing for Hartlepool First in Burn Valley?

notinshadow

I am trying to work out who that would be..

Someone give me a clue. :-[

Lord Elpus

'No wonder he calls me a "odius little t*a*" for asking questions'. 

Please show me where I called you an 'odious little t*a*'?

notinshadow

Lets look at my whole post..

In case any of the Lilley's feel like replying to me after all this time, the email was to ask why Allison Lilley abstained from the vote to close the hospital..

Still no reply 2 years later!!! RayWells never has a problem replying!! infact, not only did he reply within 10 minutes or so late last night, he also replied to the follow up email I sent him.. this email was received at 6.57am this morning..early bird and all that..

How can you do one thing and then say another..surely to the average man in the street that's double standards.

Do you not think you should be answering this before you ask further questions.

No wonder he calls me a "odius little t*a*" for asking questions they don't want to answer!! funny when he saw me last, he didn't call me anything at all but simply said he didn't want to talk to me..

Yes you actually have used this term 3 times now that I know of..

Once over the row we had online a couple years ago about not replying to emails.

Once when it was mentioned about you wearing a yellow dress.. and you spat you dummy out called me that before saying you would no longer post while I was on the site or words to that effect.

And again it was used in a post the other day, regarding Shadow or most likely Shadow and I..

The reason I remember it is, everytime you use the word I have to think what does that mean, as you are the only person online or anywhere else I personally have heard use it.

Gough00

Say what you like about Ray Wells but I emailed him a short time ago and have had a reply already, giving his consent to post his private email reply to be back in March.

I think from memory, I have emailed him 3 or 4 times, each time I have had a speedy reply.

I am still waiting for my email from either of the Lilley's from 2 years ago, along with other councillors who simply egnore you like you don't matter..which of course to them you don't.

Hi
I make no apologies for voting in the best interests of the people of the town, even if that involves voting with another political party. As for the 25 out of 25 votes if you look at all the votes and not just 25 hand picked ones you will see a different picture.

As for who is standing in your ward we are always looking for good people.

Regards

Ray

P.S. Just to rub salt in, the other person that I have to admit always replies to emails, even if I don't like the reply to much, is Stuart Drummond.

Can I point out that I was standing for the conservatives last year and that comment that Ray Wells is always looking for good people to stand is rubbish. Last year I never even got invited to a single meeting. I only seen Ray once and that was at the count.

notinshadow

Quote from: Gough00 on April 20, 2012, 10: AM

Can I point out that I was standing for the conservatives last year and that comment that Ray Wells is always looking for good people to stand is rubbish.

I agree and I will tell you why..

This household wasted 3 votes on you last time round, I never received a knock at the door or a leaflet..I wanted to vote Tory for no better reason than I didn't want to vote Labour or these clowns that act as Indy's but we all know are really Labour..(if you walk like Labour, you talk like Labour, you stick your hand up when told by labour then they must be Labour.) so yes it is rubbish that they looked for good peole to stand in my area last time round.

Last year I never even got invited to a single meeting. I only seen Ray once and that was at the count.

You only saw Ray once..so what did you do about that..were you ringing him, emailing him, calling out to him in the street when you saw him or did you do nothing like the way we think you conducted your campain.

You can't have it both ways can you..

I hear your now PHF and good luck to you this time round..you will only get out what you put in, so best hit the street and door knock this time round and maybe, just maybe, you might do better this time round.

Good Luck to you.

notinshadow

Hang on a minute young man..(just had a thought)

You say Ray Wells did nothing for you etc etc..

I recall the same Ray Wells ( the snappy dresses with no taste in ties) you know the one..likes to hang around the fountain at West Park waiting for water to be delivered..is this the same Ray Wells we are talking about..

You know the one..the same one that last time round was standing outside the polling station at the pub on Warrior Park to help you by chatting to voters on their way in.
How do I know..?? as I chatted to him for 15 minutes in the pissing rain..

I remember as we both ended up soaked.