Available by the gross?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, April 18, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

Also speaking as a happily married man who is very happy with his sexuality I don't take myself too seriously and have a sense of humour even when dealing with wind up merchants like you two.

"Wind up merchant" I don't know what you mean!!

Councillor this is not the time of the year to call people "t**** of any kind"..especially as my household is a bit like the Labour party and Indies in this town..the three of us vote the same way and at present we are voting for your party.

Not because I think you or Steve will do good so much, as if you guys get enough votes, you can atleast give the Labour mob a bloody nose, which would make me smile a great deal and none of the other parties would be in a position to do that in my view.

I think you guys will start self destructing in two years or so, as your ego along with S.A. ego will start pulling the party apart down the line.

Also you couldn't even manage to get K.F. onside which surprised me greatly..what went wrong there..??

P.S. I think you and Shadow might be talking about different dresses you have, as the one he was refering to was Yellow fronted and Brown at the back, I don't recall any floral design..I thought I ought to mention it to help clear any confusion up councillor.

steveL

I don't know.

I take time out to fix my brakes and when I return you've all wandered off onto the planet Transvestera .....

Some people just can't be trusted to be left on their own.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.