Available by the gross?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, April 18, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Inspector Knacker

Best order the industrial strength version then.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

I checked this product out and apparently it works well on 'odious little t****' as well,  I've placed my order.

The Shadow

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 18, 2012, 09: PM
I checked this product out and apparently it works well on 'odious little t****' as well,  I've placed my order.

Shame you won't get to use it in the council chamber as of next month then eh Mr Lilley.

notinshadow

I think it is very good that you as a leader of P.H.F. a dress these issues councillor.

The Shadow

Yello? What have we got here then?

Lord Elpus

Quote from: The Shadow on April 18, 2012, 10: PM

Shame you won't get to use it in the council chamber as of next month then eh Mr Lilley.

Luckily the electorate will make that decision. 

Also speaking as a happily married man who is very happy with his sexuality I don't take myself too seriously and have a sense of humour even when dealing with wind up merchants like you two.

The Shadow

Why would you bring up your marriage and sexuality? Rather odd thing to come out with. Something lurking in your closet? (Other than that little yellow number) ;)

Lord Elpus

Quote from: The Shadow on April 18, 2012, 11: PM
Why would you bring up your marriage and sexuality? Rather odd thing to come out with. Something lurking in your closet? (Other than that little yellow number) ;)

Actually its a polyester floral print, off the shoulder number, I've worn it on a number of occasions as my close friends will testify, might even provide you with a pic.

mk1

Why would you bring up your marriage and sexuality

I thought we all should be 'proud of our sexuality'?

Perhaps you are of the opinion only certain groups be allowed to  prosthelytize on the subject?

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 18, 2012, 11: PM

Actually its a floral off the shoulder number, I've worn it on a number of occasions as my close friends will testify, might even provide you with a pic.

Worn with a ginger wig and whilst ping-pong balls flutter gently  through the air-backwards only!

Lord Elpus

Since I turned 60 I've gone for the 'blue rinse' look, nowt worse than mutton dressed as lamb.

I'll steer clear of any reference to ping pong balls, candles or pekingese dogs.  Last time I mentioned them it caused a bit of a to do.

mk1

Here is the result of the  second complaint mad dog made about GL:

The second complaint concerns two occasions where the complainant alleges that Councillor Lilley tried to intimidate her. ln considering these issues the complainant has described the intimidation purely in term of the members close proximity to her. This in itself would not be considered to be a breach of the Code. As such no further action will be taken with regard this matter.

I understand a third complaint was lodged-that of wearing the same outfit as mad dog- but when the fashion Police turned up they thought MJ was the cross dresser and arrested her!

The Shadow

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 18, 2012, 11: PM

Actually its a floral off the shoulder number, I've worn it on a number of occasions as my close friends will testify, might even provide you with a pic.

If he goes through with this threat I would suggest that in the interest of public mental health, you all bookmark the following site www.eyebleach.com

Lord Elpus

Last set of pics I have of me in the floral frock was taken at a motorcycle rally, It was taken with other middle aged bikers wearing frocks, all had facial hair, we were camping.