More HTH members to have collar felt?

Started by The Shadow, April 18, 2012, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: The Shadow on April 18, 2012, 06: PM

To my knowledge I haven't defended Too many Labour councillors

Didn't I just say that?

The Shadow

Did you? I don't know, I tend not to read all of your posts. Trolls have that effect on me.

notinshadow

I like your post to MK1  ;D

What is the difference between Shadow backing up Ray Wells and other backing up G.L. or simular..?

Someone explain it to me please.

mk1

Quote from: notinshadow on April 18, 2012, 06: PM

What is the difference between Shadow backing up Ray Wells and other backing up G.L. or simular..?

Someone explain it to me please.

Well I will try........... if you are Ray Well's shadow shouldn't you come out and say it rather than pretending you are  impartial?

It's the duplicity that is the problem not the stupidity!

The Shadow

I am nobodys shadow but my own.

I probably, nay, do prefer RW over GL but that is because I prefer councillors that act before the horse has bolted.

notinshadow

Thanks MK1

It's a bit clearer now.... ??? I think!!

MkI

Quote from: The Shadow on April 18, 2012, 06: PM
Thank you notinshadow. I have always maintained that this forum would fail or simply be seen as hypicritical if only followers of the sainted GL & SA were allowed to post. Though more recently it is a case of 'agree with Hartlepool First or leave, you troll'.

I fear that too many people end up like this guy crying 'conspiracy' and 'plant' whenever somebody says something they don't agree with.

Exactly right, if you don't agree with the pack on here or you ask reasonable questions about who they are slagging off under what nickname they've branded them with then they don't like it. 

It seems that this place isn't about reasonable discussions, it's about who has the time to type the most and shout the loudest about whoever they want to slag off this week.

Some of the reasoning and information may be correct about some of the wrongdoings, but the way that some of the more regular posters on here go about it means that it is more counterproductive with regards persuading people to revisit the site on a regular basis as the pettiness involved and the agressive nature of too many posters will put a lot of people off and mean that the message that the more reasonable people on here are attempting to convey will not get to a wider audience.

steveL

Just as a point of interest and echoing what Julie has said, the number of visitors to the site since we got it back up has rocketed to the equivalent of 60,000 per month (we were getting just over 40,000 just prior to the attack) so there you go - funny ol' world, innit?

The attacks on the HTH website are still continuing as Danny has said but he has managed to filter out most of the bogus traffic.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.