More HTH members to have collar felt?

Started by The Shadow, April 18, 2012, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130346/Blogger-used-letter-term-councillor-Twitter-facing-jail-offensive-tweet.html

Freedom of speech row as blogger faces jail for calling councillor a c*** on Twitter
John Kerlen found guilty of 'grossly offensive and menacing' tweet
Blogger could be jailed for six months when sentenced next month

Anybody want to start a taking a sweepstake?

The Great Dictator

codheadless

Ray, i bet some of our councillors would love to bring a case against the names they are called, but what happens when its proved in court that the councillors are proved to be a c***?

steveL

Just as a point of interest Shadow, what do you think the court sanction should be if it turned out that a sitting Councillor was behind the recent denial of service attack on HTH?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Shadow

Once again, my name is not Ray.

Steve, I'd imagine the full force of the law would be brought upon them as it would be any other person. Wouldn't you agree?

An interesting story though I thought. Will be worth watching to see what precident is set.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: The Shadow on April 18, 2012, 03: PM
Once again, my name is not Ray.

Steve, I'd imagine the full force of the law would be brought upon them as it would be any other person. Wouldn't you agree?

An interesting story though I thought. Will be worth watching to see what precident is set.
You appear to have a cap  wringing, forelock tugging, deferential oily reverence to the established party's ..... I'm getting shades of Uriah Heep here..... or is it just me?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

notinshadow

I have read up on the charge andhis not going to get 6 anything..

It's a max of 6 months but he will get a small fine..maybe £100.00..£15.00 victim bollox and £50 costs..

Watch that space..

For a couple of hundred quid all in I call them all cunts.

notinshadow

Julie noted

I don't believe 'The Shadow' is RW at all.   :o
No, he/she is simply one of those creatures that lives under a stone (hence being in the shadow).
Like many more infesting the Kremlin, he/she is terrified of High Tax Hartlepool and its contributors, because they are lifting up the stones and allowing a spotlight to be shone on alleged malfeasance.  ???

That is why 'Black Ops' are being perpetrated upon HTH, in an effort to close it down.
Due to what is going on, more people are hearing of HTH and the attacks and are logging on to see why.
Ergo, more Hartlepool residents are reading about what is going on in their name. Shooting oneself in the foot, I believe it's called.  ;D

I find it odd, the way 'The Shadow' is so keen to attack contributors on here, and yet never comments on the alleged misappropriation of council tax payers funds.
I can only surmise he/she is in agreement with the accountants signed off accounts.

He/she certainly doesn't strike me as a person that has the people of Hartlepool 'at heart', because he/she would be just as vehement as HTH in wanting to find out the truth of what goes on in this town...instead of the 'no response' from Kremlin members to perfectly reasonable questions about how our money is spent...and where.

I've thought for a long time there ought to be more females in politics...this town has indicated to me that we have to be very careful which ones we pick!

The Shadow

Read my previous posts luv' you'll see that I've been consistent in attacking HTH members and councillors alike. I have also questioned wasteful spending of tax payers money.

Lurk moar

notinshadow

I like Shadow, I think he is a breath of fresh air on this forum personally..
I think quite a bit of what he says he has a point to say and I find myself agreeing..
His no more Ray Well than he is Santa..ho ho ho..

I honestly think this forum needs people like Shadow for different points of views to be heard and sometimes just sometimes our views on something can be changed because of it.

The Shadow

Thank you notinshadow. I have always maintained that this forum would fail or simply be seen as hypicritical if only followers of the sainted GL & SA were allowed to post. Though more recently it is a case of 'agree with Hartlepool First or leave, you troll'.

I fear that too many people end up like this guy crying 'conspiracy' and 'plant' whenever somebody says something they don't agree with.

mk1

Quote from: The Shadow on April 18, 2012, 06: PM
Thank you notinshadow. I have always maintained that this forum would fail or simply be seen as hypicritical if only followers of the sainted GL & SA were allowed to post. Though more recently it is a case of 'agree with Hartlepool First or leave, you troll'.

Bollocks!
Trying to play the martyr card wont work.
You seem overly keen to jump in and defend the Tory Councillors in general and one  of them in particular.
I think you are confused because of the inability of others here to see the rightness of your argument and fall in line with your conclusions.
You also seem to robotically accept any decision made by those (in your world I believe they are called your 'betters')  above your pay grade.

The Shadow

Mk1, good to see you take 5 minutes away from World of Warcraft again. So much gameplay isn't healthy.

I've defended many councillors and other people. To my knowledge I haven't defended Too many Labour councillors as there is little point when you are criticising them for something they have done. However when you criticise people and councillors on a personal level I will step in as I feel it is uncalled for and quite simply sad.

If you can do a better job then stand up or shut up!

notinshadow

Shadow I will be honest but don't tell anyone.. :-\

I have often thought that the name "Putting Hartlepool First" should be "Putting Hartlepool second" as what other way has S.A. got of getting in these days.

His best days as a councillor might be over but this shot in the arm with PHF has given him a new lease of life politically.
It's clearly helps G.L. in an difficult spot with the boundry changes too..

Sorry guys