soap opera police

Started by marky, April 16, 2012, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

Sorry Marky for hijacking thread but it fitted in nicely.

You guys are lucky though, as I almost put my 14 page complaint on here..lol..to it's credit I think it has some highlights and proberly is worth a read of how Cleveland Police conduct themselves sometimes. :-\

I am told my case, all in so far is over £15k, with the IPCC and then the civil case costs to still go on that, it makes me wonder what the figure will be at the end of it all next year.

Cleveland Police would have saved a fortune if they had paid their own 60 quid ticket they were trying to palm me off with.

And they wonder why they have to drive around at 20mph to save the cost of fuel.

Well Sherlock.. it don't take a lot of working out!!

notinshadow

Just had another email from the I.P.C.C.

Further to our last email exchange, this is to let you know that I've obtained a copy of the 'Appeal Record Sheet' of the crown court hearing on 8 September 2011. I got this from the police. This supports your claim that you were not abusive/threatening (and by implication, that the police over-reacted). I no longer need this from you, so if you're having problems getting documentary evidence from your solicitor, don't worry as the Appeal Record Sheet should be sufficient.

P.S. I think I said in an earlier post that my complaint was 14 pages long and sadly I must admit this was untrue.

The very nice lady from the I.P.C.C. assure me it is actually 18 pages when printed off!!

I had a lot to say..this forum indirectly and one of it's posters got a mention too.