disconnected thinking

Started by marky, April 16, 2012, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Help!
My computer has slipped into a time warp  has started picking up old Cold War Propaganda  scare stories  about the Red Menace...has anyone got a link to an online scan that will remove the bug?

PS
When I was last upstairs I noticed Wayne Rooney and a few of his team-mates under my bed!

beanzontoast

Ah MK1 if you look you will see my last thread mentioned symbolism, it`s the only way to see through the smoke and mirrors, so i`m sure we are not allowed to ask what party you vote for, i have no oppinions either way, but time warp = denial of Lenin and the goulags he created, Rooney football player, Manchester united, play in red, manager, Alex Ferguson, Scottish, lifelong supporter and cash donator to the Labour party. Hows that then i bet you are a Labour voter or dare i say it a Labour councillor, my guess probably both. Bring back cromwell is what i say.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on April 17, 2012, 12: AM
Rooney football player, Manchester united, play in red, manager, Alex Ferguson, Scottish, lifelong supporter and cash donator to the Labour party. Hows that then

try it the  K.I.S.S. way.

How about 'reds under the bed'!

Quote from: beanzontoast on April 17, 2012, 12: AM

i bet you are a Labour voter or dare i say it a Labour councillor, my guess probably both.

I am well and truly boggled.
So boggled I am not even going to bother arguing that point with you!

The Shadow

I've always considered MK1 to be a supporter of the left too. He's no councillor, I know, but definately a Keynesian.

Not Stephen Hadow

Quote from: The Shadow on April 17, 2012, 05: AM
I've always considered MK1 to be a supporter of the left too. He's no councillor, I know, but definately a Keynesian.

Keynesian, isn't that in Buckinghamshire?

mk1

Quote from: Not Stephen Hadow on April 18, 2012, 09: PM
Keynesian, isn't that in Buckinghamshire?

No it is my family name. My dad Richard was very old fashioned (Dick Keynesian)
Boom Boom Mr Derek!

Talking of which.....another who has not aged well!