police & crime commissioner

Started by dangerman, May 05, 2012, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

Henry 8th was saying that the other night too.

How could S.D. reasonably get the job..and we all know why too.

notinshadow

S.T. prefers making B.L.T.'s

beanzontoast

There`s nothing much to sort out L.L.A.T. you have almost got it, dont look at the candidates, but do look at the history,and Symbolism, some bits need to be corrected however, the uniform from blue to black, plus the badge, 2 black and white squares, in a cube is indeed pure symbolism, as is the colours in political party`emblems, the corrections are the Police have never been controlled by the freemasons, freemasons have their own adjenda, lets just say they are controlled or better termanology, they are affiliated to something completely different in who controles them, but it is very rare to find a police person who is not a freemason, certainly promotion dosen`t happen if you are not, so in that respect freemasonry offers them a closed shop a union of sorts, this can be observed in the police complaints commision, nothing more than the police investigating themselves and passing judgement on themselves in any wrongdoing, so because of them all being freemasons, well you get the picture. Its much like the government, every five years you have an election, and the people choose a political party, but the party choose the P. Minister. So if any of the candidates is not a freemason, no chance, you may think you have a say in who it will be again No Chance

beanzontoast

L.L.A.T. to continue, the Police like the Army, are two seperate entities, one the army swears allegience to the crown     ( the Queen ) the Police likewise, but to the government of the day. the police like the BBC, will always have an alliegence to the Labour party, and the Army to the Conservatives, there are times when one blends into another and they merge, lets hope it dosent happen in your lifetime, or mine for that matter, but im watching the signs, its all there ( symbolism ) YOU SEE.

beanzontoast

L.L.A.T. thread 38 should read but choose P. Minister, he is then your focus point, and like all magic while you focus on him or her you miss the trick, the next bit, should read Police. hope that helps.

beanzontoast

L.L.A.T.A. We have always got to be careful about this, i have the same discussion with Perseus, for the individual it is, as always, who is right, the ego is willing to die for this, for the record i am only saying, you make a complaint about a police officer, it goes to the police itself, they investigate there own kind, if he has been a good freemason, to you there is no charge to answer from the officer case thrown out, now you might be a journalist or some other notable person, they wont take the risk on that one, then there is the cases that go through the C.P.C. this is the cases from the police aginst joe public, so you are an ex police officer, or Joe public, it makes a difference who you are refered to, as a joe public myself i have been thrown in the slammer, the Plod in charge took an instant delight in being the worst he could be breathalised, finger printed, dna, the desk seargeant took him aside to no avail, slammed up, next morning top guy put his head in the slammer, and asked my name and if i had been banged up before,as always i was very curtiouse and said no, he went away not a happy man, the C.P.S. said go to court then adjourned, then back, adjurned in the end the majistrate threw the copper in question, with the notebook out of court. and said

beanzontoast

L.L.A.T.A. and said sir,you came here without a blemish on your character, and you leave the same way. I got off with it because i discredited their witness, and proved it was a stitch up. Im not saying you cant win one, only it is very rare.
I refer you to a film with tom cruise and kiefer sutherland, it was an army film it was called maybe Code Red, very clever film, if you have seen it remember the arragance of the comanding officer, and who are you to tell me im wrong.

beanzontoast

L.L.A.T.A. Apologies, i was refering to the comanding officer in film, in respect to ( how can you tell me im wrong )