Election results

Started by Sunken Ships, May 04, 2012, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunken Ships

BBC are saying final results are:

Lab 21. Ind 9. Con 3.

Details of the winning candidates in those final 3 wards to come.

The Great Dictator

Is that nationwide ?

Sunken Ships

Quote from: testicles on May 04, 2012, 01: AM
Is that nationwide ?

Hartlepool results. 21 Labour councillors out of 33.

Sunken Ships

Rural West: Brenda Loynes, Ray Wells and George Morris. All Conservatives.

Sunken Ships

Victoria: Carl Richardson, Chris Simmons and Pamela Hargreaves. All Labour.

Just Seaton to go.

Sunken Ships

Seaton: Cath Hill, Paul Thompson and Mike Turner. All Independent.

Sunken Ships

Final results. Labour 21, independents 5, Putting Hartlepool First 4, Conservatives 3, Lib Dems 0.

Difficult to compare to last time but Labour now have 64% of the councillors compared to 61% last time. Independents (including PHF) are up from 25% of councillors to 27%. Conservatives up from 8% of councillors to 9%. LD wiped out.

Will be very interesting to see the actual number of votes. I imagine PHF will be delighted with the Fens and Rossmere result but disappointed to get nothing on the Headland.

I'm off to bed.

The Great Dictator

So Keith Dawkins is the only new winner from PHF ?

notinshadow

What a night..lol..

My thanks to the kind lady that put me on her guest list..

The Great Dictator

steveL

Thanks for keeping everyone up to date with the results Sunken - better than the BEEB  ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

notinshadow

No not that but i had a cracking night..lol..

Had a nice chat for a while with A.L. until G.L. came over to tell her not to speak to me, she protested to him and he said I was an a*r**o** and she shouldn't speak to me..Tell me something new Geoffrey..

A.L. answered the question over the hospital I have been asking for 2 years..all good in the hood..

And West Ham won what a night.

notinshadow

The normal Indylabs won Seaton.

What surprised me was Thompson got 800 plus whereas last time it was 12 or 13 hundred I think.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Thompson talked the talk last time but hasn't walked the walk, so no surprise he lost votes.

Surprising he got that many votes but I guess as a resident of Seaton people chose him on that misguided factor.
I don't believe it.

dangerman

Now that the hype is over and the knives are put back in the kitchen drawer I would like to see if the newly formed council still follows the same old party line with the same old independents raising their hands for Labour proposals?

I spoke to an ardent Conservative supporter she informed me: We have three Independent Councillors elected at Seaton Carew..Have you really; Well wait and see just how independent they really are.

The Mayor will kiss and make up forgive & forget..then choose Hargreaves. Brash. Hall. Jackson. Payne. Simmons & Lauderdale. cabinet members.

Also with a big fat pay rise for the rest of those elected £1.000 / £3.000 each with the excuse I will now have to work harder because of the larger wards.

Wait and see if I'm right.