Count night

Started by Julie noted, May 01, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christine blakey

I have just read back and note that you were asking people to transmit vote counts before the winners are announced.  Sorry, I have to agree that there will be little point in transmitting information before the count is complete.  I was stating that I would send information when everything was complete.

What would the point be in sending information out before we know the results?

I would have to agree that sending info out before hand may only serve to get people popping champagne in celebration or commisoration too soon!

I do not know if I will be there at the end as health may require I leave before the count is complete.  It could go on until the early hours.

This is going to be such a different situation than ever before as more people who do not usually get up to be counted will be at the count and further, we may just see a change to percentage on turn out?

I have to say that the event is fascinating.  I would just hope that everyone is welcomed, as it is often the case that you are blanked by some including Officers.  I hope the air of respect is given to the event and not just for the cameras!

Life is too short!

Donkey Kong

So when are we expecting the first news then?

The Great Dictator