Hartlepool First - So rattled they've gone cuckoo!

Started by The Shadow, May 01, 2012, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gough00

from what I understand the votes are all the recorded votes taken.

notinshadow

Well it would be to you for two reasons..

1, You won't get the chance to vote on anything anytime soon ..
2, You got jogged on by the Tories hence why you are P.H.F.

Nothing personal, I hope you make town M.P. one day, if that is your desire, if your any good that is..only time will tell but making enemies is not always the best way about going about it i have learned in life..to late for to learn new tricks but your young so there is hope..

Gough00

I never made these leaflets. But i do totally agree with them.

notinshadow

Of course you would.. your under P.H.F. banner now and not the Tory banner.

What else would we expect?

It's a dirty buisness init.

The Shadow

MK1, I haven't lashed out at all my little lefty friend. I have simply highlighted the hypocricy of HF.

If they wish to waste their time, effort and members money on a personal vendetta in a ward they haven't a cat in hells chance of winning, then I'm happy to let them crack on.

P.S. Are you putting out similar leaflets in wards where you really want to give labour a bloody nose and get a seat? Like Manor? Victoria? Fens and Rossmere? No? Didn't think so.

So much for really wanting to 'rid this town of labour'.

notinshadow

I think P.H.F. is doing the right thing..bit little, bit to late..but hey..better late then never and all that..

Should have been doing this round the town months ago..nut nuts.

They would have had a chance.

By the way, I think you will find Ray Wells has golden bollox around West Park at present. P.H.F. and if you don't know, well you have a surprise coming.

There is no way the people there and not voting for him so really it's somewhat of an own goal for P.H.F. maybe..

Notice how i use the word maybe to give me a get out of jail card if may 3rd results don't go his way..lol

I'm learning.

steveL

oh Dear. No Ray, you're counting the dates not the votes and there are 11 dates not 10 - do try and keep up.

Before February 2011, votes were not routinely recorded (i.e. who voted what) so we only have since then to go by. Since February 2011, when recorded votes for all votes at full council meetings were introduced, there have been 29 votes altogether and the way Wells voted in those 29 is detailed above.

No cherry-picking - just a straight forward list.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

notinshadow

Fair enough Stevel.. but why I do think there is a rabbit off here.

mk1

Quote from: The Shadow on May 01, 2012, 06: PM

If they wish to waste their time, effort and members money on a personal vendetta in a ward they haven't a cat in hells chance of winning, then I'm happy to let them crack on.

If I was in a ward where no one else but me had a 'cats in Wells hells chance' then I surely would not waste my time  complaining about anything my challengers said or did.

The Lady doth protest  too much, methinks.............

steveL

Quote: "So much for really wanting to 'rid this town of labour'."

With your voting record, Ray, I'd say there wasn't much difference.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Shadow

Don't forget to remove the poster versions you intend to put on bus stops during election day.

Wouldn't want a headline about how HBC had to waste tax payers money removing guerrila fly posting by HF now would we?

Steve, your a little boy trying to play poker with the people way out of your league.

I'd seriously suggest you take SA advice and put your time and effort into winning you votes in Headland and Harbour. You are going to need every one! X

notinshadow

I think Steve is one of the dark horse worth £1 at the bookies and I don't bet at all..

Fred being the other one that might just have a hope in hell and I hope they will get there too..the bubble will burst then in my view.

mk1

Wouldn't want a headline about how HBC had to waste tax payers money removing guerrila fly posting by HF now would we?

Couldn't you use some of the bung grant money you and all the other unemployables voted yourselves recently?

Steve, your a little boy trying to play poker with the people way out of your league.

Telling slip, you really are rattled!

observer

Re the recorded vote issue.  Doesn't 'unanimous' mean that everyone voted the same way?  Wouldn't that include Lib Dems and Independent Councillors too?  Or am I being simplistic?

steveL

Quote: "Fair enough Stevel.. but why I do think there is a rabbit off here."

it's all about cuckoo Councillors, something you know lots about.

Ray Wells is one of very few Tory Councillors who got mentioned in despatches on the Labour website.

http://www.labournorth.com/embarrassment-for-government-as-tory-councillors-condemn-vat-ris

Fair enough Stevel.. but why I do think there is a rabbit off here.

I have a theory about this - admittedly it's only a theory. A Labour man gathers a fair bit of money behind him - enough to move into the poshest area of town. He's sussed that being a Councillor would give him considerable influence and that such a thing might come in very handy.

But what to do? There's no chance of getting elected as a Labour Councillor in such a posh area - so - hey presto! This is the Park area and if you stuck a blue rossette on Lenin he'd still get elected.