Spinning Parking Charges

Started by steveL, December 09, 2016, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

arghhh
just had a vision of "mad dog" in a bikini

thats my day screwed
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Land Phil

steveL

Hind's Facebook take on Seaton parking charges

In short, Hind thinks its best not to challenge labour, on anything, in case they do something nasty to you. Kind of misses the point that the report was already out well before Thursday night.

If you're reading this Tom, I just want you to know that you may well be the most stupid man I have ever met.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on December 19, 2016, 01: PM

If you're reading this Tom, I just want you to know that you may well be the most stupid man I have ever met.

After viewing the UKIP video I say Tom has definitely the front runner but there are 3 others in the running and the decision is too close to call. Springer is clearly bonkers and only his silence allows Tom to look like the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGMel_bp5Uc

craig finton

Oh brilliant. The man blames Councillors Riddle and Thompson for upsetting Labour on Thursday night even though the decision was made before the council meeting took place. Stupid isn't the word for it but then how bright are the other UKIP people for choosing him as a candidate in the first place?

grim reaper

Surprising what you find out at council meetings.
I was told Tom Hind had 3 guys down at Belle Vue, prior to the last local election.
They had offered to distribute leaflets in the area, to help get rid of the stain of akersbelcher.
I was informed that Hind met the the 3 guys and transported them to Hart Ward to drop off leaflets, as he said that was more important. WHAT?  :o

If this is true, Hind caused the 'stain' to keep his seat, as those leaflets in Belle Vue may well have been the catalyst for change.
Now I read he is sticking up for Labour and their demented policies.
Is he a 5th columnist?
Is he in the pocket of Wells, akersbelcher et al?  8)
He certainly isn't in it for the people of this town.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on December 19, 2016, 01: PM
Hind's Facebook take on Seaton parking charges

I can only think that as part of a UKIP councillors introduction to local politics, they are taken to a sterile room & under local anesthetic have their bollox removed, where on earth is Tom Hind coming from with this FB comment, any resident of Seetun Crew who have read it will be well within their rights to f**k him off next time he knocks on their door

DRiddle is right, there is something dysfunctional about the Mob....... and if Tom Hind seeks to lay the blame for the parking charges at Riddle & Thompsons door, he needs a bloody good talking to from Tennat....... if Tennat fancies the job of MP in 2020.....  he & his party need to Stand Up in the council chamber & provide some opposition to the Mob.

Tom......... sit down with a cup of tea & a packet of Arrowroot biccies, Then read your FB comment for a couple of hours........ then ....... try to imagine how stupid it is........ then log into FB, & Offer a Sincere Apology to Thompson Riddle & the residents of Seaton.

Putting it bluntly mate...... you have made a right James Hunt of yourself with this one  :-\ :-\ :-\

kevplumb

fred you kill me laughing sometimes  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

steveL

Just watched it again and I'm afraid I don't buy the Gateshead thing. I know he stood there as an MP but there's no way that's a Geordie accent - it's definitely Southern, but God knows where - he speaks like he has a gobstopper stuck in his mouth.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Some serious creative accounting going on here: 80% running costs? It's hardly worth bothering

jeffh

Quote from: steveL on December 19, 2016, 05: PM
Some serious creative accounting going on here: 80% running costs? It's hardly worth bothering

So what exactly is the £1,057,000 being spent on?

fred c

Setting a Parking Charge Target is dependent on the number of people who actually 'Park', it isn't a 'Loss' it isn't a car parking business.

How this shower of dark brown smelly stuff can levy a charge on Seetun Crew, because thats what it is a 'Parking Levy' is punishing the council tax payers of Hartlepool yet again.

kevplumb

if they think they will make 2500
and they only make 2000
then thats a 500 loss

or to put it another way
we will make it up offa the plebs backs
they have to work for a living
unlike us

mk1

Tom's idiotic comment (does he make any other type of comment?)   is telling. You can read it as confirmation that he believes it is normal for a Party to punish those who do not vote for it, He thinks it so obvious that he can not understand why anyone would be surprised. That tells you that he believes this is the right way for a party to behave. If he were in control he would do exactly the same thing
UKIP are a party dedicated to promoting those issues close to the heart of its core vote,  the middle aged  poorly educated white male. That is why it is beer and fag obsessed and  male-dominated. The pudding who made the comment about Calais refugees on the film is 'yer typical UKIP intellectual!

DRiddle

I was going to keep this private, but given Tom's comment which references me by name, he doesn't deserve my discretion.

At the end of Thursday's meeting, not long after I'd referenced the two 'phantom trustees' of Manor Residents, Tom asked to speak to me.

"David" he said, "these 2 trustees you mentioned, who are they?"

And with that question, it tells you everything you need to know about how interested UKIP are in Hartlepool.